Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Nick 'the Wizard' Watson! Rising star Nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, Mitchell interview

"Watson, went into the centre bounce and immediately won the clearance, that something you will do more of?"

"Ha, nah, they went rogue. Moore has that licence to go in the midfield and spend some time there when needed, he just said to the Wiz why don't you go play my role for a few minutes?"

It may not have been planned but the what he took the tap I think it gave him something to think about .

My laugh reacts are reflective of the evil and very loud laugh I let out when watching that centre clearance.

My poor neighbours when he kicked the big snap in the downpour during the 2nd... They're nice quiet people trying to enjoy their Saturday afternoon and having to hear my "WIIIIIIIIZZZZZAAAAARRRRRDDD YOU ****IN' LEGEND!!!" outbursts.

I regret nothing.

Most notable thing from the centre clearance, and he does the exact same in the forward 50, is his movement through the contest
Saw him run full tilt from the bench into a forward 50 throw in too; trying to hit the contest at speed

The best clearance players are always on the move through where the ball will drop and out the other side. Wiz will be verrrry difficult to stop at any stoppage he attends

He also hit Breust on the tit who somehow conspired to drop it but it was A1 delivery.

Additionally, he fended Sidebottom who ended up looking like a floppy headed marionette.

He started defensive side but I think it's fair to say he wasn't thinking about sweeping behind the stoppage in case they won it.🤣

That was insane. Read it beautifully, burst straight through.

First time seeing him live tonight. He’s electric. We’ve been spoilt with Cyril, Puopolo, Breust. Reckon he’ll continue that trend.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What he'll be after three pre seasons...

So Excited Reaction GIF by Originals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to Hawthorn : Nick 'the Wizard' Watson! Rising star Nom!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back