Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jack Lukosius

Remove this Banner Ad

][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6]" data-quote="philthy[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
None of that makes the decision to trade back to back AA Houston for and change ok

Would we give first rounders for Houston if he was playing for a Vic club & wanted to come to us ? He’s [emoji[emoji6]] & not a KPP, no way I’d do that trade.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Would we give first rounders for Houston if he was playing for a Vic club & wanted to come to us ? He’s [emoji[emoji6]] & not a KPP, no way I’d do that trade.

Can you raise a ticket with I.T. Support.

Looks as if you’ve caught the emoji virus.

[emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6]" data-quote="WillemDaDrew" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Can you raise a ticket with I.T. Support.

Looks as if you’ve caught the emoji virus.

As I’ve been told, nobody has offered any help in fixing this bug.

With Lukosius Georgiades and hopefully Marshall- Rioli, Richards, SPP and hopefully Hotton or Berry, we have the makings of a dynamic and mobile forward line. The best way to exploit that is quick (almost reckless) ball movement.

We also have a midfield, if given licence, who can deliver on that plan. The problem will be that teams will put numbers behind the ball to slow us down and reduce space. Ken’s counter tactic of kicking it to the monster forward and locking it in, won’t be playing to our strengths in 2025.

Spreading the defence will be the key. Having Lukosius work up the ground, switching play, corridor offence (more difficult without Houston) and a capacity to score from 50m+ will be the key but the major difference we should see is a forward line setting up by spreading across all of the F50- not having a pack form in one spot.

Get this right and we will become a 3 goal better side.
Oh to see a forward spread. A dream come true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Jack Lukosius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back