Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Huh?

Joe Richards is older than Nick Daicos. wtf is their criteria for 'best young player'?
Past winners can’t win perhaps? That being said, surely there’s someone, anyone, who was also eligible to win it at the club right? 24 years old seems way too old to be winning this award.

Watching his highlights he seems to be most effective when attacking in space and being able to run onto the ball. If our game style doesnt change and we continue to just congest the forward half leaving our smalls no space to work into, he'll be just as ineffective as our other smalls bar Rioli.

Past winners can’t win perhaps? That being said, surely there’s someone, anyone, who was also eligible to win it at the club right? 24 years old seems way too old to be winning this award.
If a 24 year old is your best young player your list is on the way down.
That’s like me winning best new poster🤩

I’ve got a bit of hope with Joe , he could feed off Ratogalea by playing in front of him and getting little knock ons and handballs , he looks arable of being a part of scoring chains , not sure of his marking capability I think he’s more of a small running player , he’s a bit of a lightweight which might have held him back until now , I’d like to think he could replace either Narkle, Frank the tank , Jed and possibly even Mead if he doesn’t take that step up that he needs

Unfortunately Mead just doesn’t have it, I thought he’d come on nicely… shame

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Everytime a player compliments Ken Hinkley and say they want to play for him has strong thanking Harvey Weinstein or Beyonce vibes
All these players saying they play for their Daddy Donuts and not for the club is why Richardson believes there'll be a player exodus if Hinkley ever leaves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back