Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

His a clean player
His first season looked like a spud

But last year came from nowhere

Most of us pretty gutted a young up and coming player like Richards requested a trade .

Mature age recruit who did get opportunities at pies

Reckon plays 100 plus game for you guys
Richards is not 'young'. He's turning 25 in a couple of weeks.

I reckon we will be pleasantly surprised with Joe..

Can't be any worse the McEntee, Evens and *dbj.

*Darcy has been ok up forward.. but I just can't like him... He shits me.
He absolutely can and probably will be worse up forward than DBJ. Most players are. The shit DBJ cops on this forum is a joke.

I reckon we will be pleasantly surprised with Joe..

Can't be any worse the McEntee, Evens and *dbj.

*Darcy has been ok up forward.. but I just can't like him... He shits me.
DBJ can do something great, do something soft & look like the biggest spud you've ever seen all in the space of 5 minutes.

When DBJ plays well we win.
If he’s off we lose, don’t know why but it’s a fact.
I reckon he’d be ok in a good forward set up.
Our forward set up has been diabolical hopefully the new players we bring in make a difference.

Who thinks Joe Richards is some big effing coup?

I think most are just hoping he gets to make the most of the opportunities he will get here compared to at Collingwood who were stacked with small forwards. He has a skill set that aligns with a clear gap in our list.

The move made sense for both Joe and port, but no one is getting carried away with it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who thinks Joe Richards is some big effing coup?

I think most are just hoping he gets to make the most of the opportunities he will get here compared to at Collingwood who were stacked with small forwards. He has a skill set that aligns with a clear gap in our list.

The move made sense for both Joe and port, but no one is getting carried away with it.

He doesn’t have to be that good to be an improvement on Jedstar.

He doesn’t have to be that good to be an improvement on Jedstar.

As long as he doesn’t get injured he will be an upgrade on all of McEntee, Evans and Narkle.

And if we can SPP back playing like he was in 2023, plus Luko, I think our forward line mix looks a lot more promising for 2025.

It's pretty hard to tell what we will get out of Joe Richards.

Collingwood loves playing with speed and smaller guys so I'm happy to get one of their later forwards who can't quite get a game. The Pies fans who have come on here and pretty positive about him. If he plays well, he could push past Darcy Byrne-Jones and possibly even Powell-Pepper. His addition seems to have allowed the delisting of Fevans and Narkle and Jed will now be backup with Anasta and Charleson breathing down his neck.

I'm going to stay pretty darn open about Richards. He'll be giving everything he's got. I like that he crumbs. He can hit 20 possies but can also get under 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Joe Richards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back