Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

count them.

When will you all learn? I don't say shit on the fly. I have provided more proof, evidence on the things i say than most. Yet, i just get treated like im a lying prick.

He does it a lot less when the results are better - but when we have a bad loss, he clearly does it as a nervous/anxious thing.

I genuinely like Adem as a person, seems a very nice guy. Want him to succeed, but we need him to start painting a picture of where we are heading that is then backed up with performances and improvement from the kids.

I'm not even sure what im defending here anymore as i have only said i was very happy with the performance on the weekend and it was good to finally see a couple of different names in the "Best" that were younger. It's all im looking for. I can handle us losing games by 5 goals if the kids are in the best VS Rioli, Baker, Broad etc

Has Broad made the best players ever this season?

Been mediocre this year, albeit three steps up from the putrid that Short has been.

Not a huge amount of quality on there. A lot of quantity and long termers. Think we are still a bottom 3 side regardless. It's just meant we've come dead last.
For me the 6 most damaging injuries this year were Prestia & Hopper against Carlton, then Lynch and Balta against Sydney, then Taranto & Ross against the Saints. 6 key players in our best 23 all gone for extended periods at the same time, left us too exposed.

Agreed, Benny Gale is flying to a CEO’s conference today but to represent who? It’s been months since he gave notice!
I hear nothing but good things on john o’rouke but he’s currently overseeing a massive sh!tshow and appears to be doing f*** all about it.

It’s almost like the club is not jumping at shadows, not panicked into change just to satisfy media and supporters, and are letting the dust settle on a woeful season filled with a myriad of cluster f*cks, as they’ll be in much better shape to make rational, educated decisions once the season ends.

It’s almost like that is what’s happening ….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

For me the 6 most damaging injuries this year were Prestia & Hopper against Carlton, then Lynch and Balta against Sydney, then Taranto & Ross against the Saints. 6 key players in our best 23 all gone for extended periods at the same time, left us too exposed.
Prestia and Lynch are basically done. Ross meh. Balta and Taranto been back a while and we are still losing. Hopper the main one.

We'd certainly be more competitive if TT, Hopper and Balta hadn't been injured but not sure we win too many more.

It’s almost like the club is not jumping at shadows, not panicked into change just to satisfy media and supporters, and are letting the dust settle on a woeful season filled with a myriad of cluster f*cks, as they’ll be in much better shape to make rational, educated decisions once the season ends.

It’s almost like that is what’s happening ….

It's almost like you made that up without any real idea or reason to believe it....... almost....... certainly

Dimma resigned 18 months ago. The time to sit on your hands & "wait & see" was then. Not the entire second year

Yeah but who will create the game plan? Teague? Rutten?

This also is not what happened with Hardwick lol, Hardwick was involved in creating our flag gameplan. Then went to Harvard while the assistants drilled it into the players.

The idea that they sent him off the Harvard and made a sercret gameplan behind his back and gave him zero say in it is pretty disrespectful lol

Rebuild coaches never survive, much like Taranto and Hopper, Yze has been set up and sold a piece of crap.

I think the club is to blame for most of it, we wanted to sell the club as still in the window with some decent youth in the back ground. Is it Yze's fault for not getting a complete check under the hood? Sort of but im interested in how he goes next season if we have a crap year with less injuries, i want to see how he reacts to the older senior players letting him down.

You’ve been listening to David King for too long. Clarkson survived a Hawks rebuild. Dimma survived Richmond’s. Nicks is about to enter his 6th season. Hinkley is in 11th season ….

Rebuild coaches don’t survive if their team doesn’t show regular improvement. If Crows are crud next year Nicks will get the flick. That’ll be because Crows won’t have made finals in 6-years.

Prestia and Lynch are basically done. Ross meh. Balta and Taranto been back a while and we are still losing. Hopper the main one.

We'd certainly be more competitive if TT, Hopper and Balta hadn't been injured but not sure we win too many more.
Yep people are overrating our list and we must hit the ctrl alt del keys and go to the draft and refresh. Relying on those names to take us forward will leave us in the hovering zone between 13-18 at best.

lets not get too carried away with Jack Graham playing 2 solid games in a row, he owes us about 30 of these still..... he is still a little bit slow and a little bit Scrappy with his 35 hack kicks, amongst some nice heavy work in traffic.

Lobbed a beautiful 50m pass to Steely for a goal.

You’ve been listening to David King for too long. Clarkson survived a Hawks rebuild. Dimma survived Richmond’s. Nicks is about to enter his 6th season. Hinkley is in 11th season ….

Rebuild coaches don’t survive if their team doesn’t show regular improvement. If Crows are crud next year Nicks will get the flick. That’ll be because Crows won’t have made finals in 6-years.

We didn’t improve in 2016 and really from 2013-16. Dimma was lucky as I stated earlier he was still contracted .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardwick did that sucking noise in his pressers.
Also does like a slight held breath in before talking, Dusty, Vlossy and Cotch also do it when answering questions it’s just a taught tactic to use instead of saying um to give time to articulate what you are going to say

Such a storm in a teacup

Yze is focused on his own short term survival not rebuilding for our next premiership. Luckily he is a complete dud and will deliver us a spoon threepete anyway even if he keeps all our old hasbeens and players with real rebuild trade currency.

Not another one. Sheesh, here we go again.

count them.

When will you all learn? I don't say shit on the fly. I have provided more proof, evidence on the things i say than most. Yet, i just get treated like im a lying prick.

He does it a lot less when the results are better - but when we have a bad loss, he clearly does it as a nervous/anxious thing.

I genuinely like Adem as a person, seems a very nice guy. Want him to succeed, but we need him to start painting a picture of where we are heading that is then backed up with performances and improvement from the kids.

I'm not even sure what im defending here anymore as i have only said i was very happy with the performance on the weekend and it was good to finally see a couple of different names in the "Best" that were younger. It's all im looking for. I can handle us losing games by 5 goals if the kids are in the best VS Rioli, Baker, Broad etc

w :rolleyes: w
x you mention yourself in a your pedantic post......reeking a bit of "look at me" and self-righteousness about it champ :D

Yep people are overrating our list and we must hit the ctrl alt del keys and go to the draft and refresh. Relying on those names to take us forward will leave us in the hovering zone between 13-18 at best.
Prestia and Lynch are going to be more valuable for leadership from here than any on field performance. Hopefully Lynch can get his body right to 100 games as the genetics should be decent 😂

TT and Hopper are perfect to protect whoever we draft as mids.

I'm worried Balta might bolt as a FA.

We didn’t improve in 2016 and really from 2013-16. Dimma was lucky as I stated earlier he was still contracted .

13-15 he just needed to win 2/3 of those finals IMO. The team looked pretty good, but the finals stuff really put into question his coaching. No way we should have lost to 9th Carlton & the bloody Roo's

Also does like a slight held breath in before talking, Dusty, Vlossy and Cotch also do it when answering questions it’s just a taught tactic to use instead of saying um to give time to articulate what you are going to say

Such a storm in a teacup

He talks like half of his mouth is paralyzed (could be an old injury?) am I the only one who sees this?

Look at us overanalysing stupid things

w :rolleyes: w
x you mention yourself in a your pedantic post......reeking a bit of "look at me" and self-righteousness about it champ :D

13 i said.

In ONE minute.

Which is 2 every 10 seconds. I didn't feel the need to watch the rest just to count more, but it continues.

NOT GREAT !

If people want to say i am talking shit about him being a below average public speaker for someone doing his job & you ask me "where is your proof".... there it is! I posted that as someone else said "ive never heard him say "ummm". So unlike the rest of you, i actually proved what i said.

But alas, you guys have a beef with facts, proof & prefer sunshine, lollypops and rainbows

Last edited:
13-15 he just needed to win 2/3 of those finals IMO. The team looked pretty good, but the finals stuff really put into question his coaching. No way we should have lost to 9th Carlton & the bloody Roo's
Terry Wallace didn’t survive the the rebuild and Dimma picked up his team of low picks. Dimma’s rebuild was a massive fail as he gave up four early picks for TT and JH and then jumped ship the minute he knew he was playing with his sausage rather than trying 1001 ways to cook it. Then don’t forget the big bucks contract. He’s now at another team with ready made picks , but it will be harder in the GC environment.

Terry Wallace didn’t survive the the rebuild and Dimma picked up his team of low picks. Dimma’s rebuild was a massive fail as he gave up four early picks for TT and JH and then jumped ship the minute he knew he was playing with his sausage rather than trying 1001 ways to cook it. Then don’t forget the big bucks contract. He’s now at another team with ready made picks , but it will be harder in the GC environment.

Yeah i agree with all that. But 2/3 years we mentioned we really should have finished top 4 i felt but didn't as we tripped over ourselves with shit losses to crap teams (think GC twice)

This also is not what happened with Hardwick lol, Hardwick was involved in creating our flag gameplan. Then went to Harvard while the assistants drilled it into the players.

The idea that they sent him off the Harvard and made a sercret gameplan behind his back and gave him zero say in it is pretty disrespectful lol
Total garbage , he was at Harvard from the end of the season till just before the second preseason game , how did he design it over Skype? Or maybe Microsoft teams ?, the game plan was on leppa and the other assistants

This was discussed at length on this board, and Dustin Martin confirmed it in his brownlow interview

13 i said.

In ONE minute.

Which is 2 every 10 seconds. I didn't feel the need to watch the rest just to count more, but it continues.

NOT GREAT !

If people want to say i am talking shit about him being a below average public speaker for someone doing his job & you ask me "where is your proof - there it it". I posted that as someone else said "ive never heard him say "ummm". So unlike the rest of you, i actually proved what i said.

But alas, you guys have a beef with facts, proof & prefer sunshine, lollypops and rainbows

He isn't a good public speaker. I don't think anyone here has said he was.

It doesn't make him a shit coach.

Plenty of great speakers out there who are just that, great talkers, but cannot walk the walk. I work with people who are excellent public speakers, but absolutely incompetent when it comes to actually doing their job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back