Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Lots of interesting exchanges during after that game.

Yze & Dusty completely ignoring each other the most glaring. Dusty literally does the entire rounds the room shakes everyone's hand, goes over to where his coach is and they both never acknowledge each other at all. The awkwardness is clear as f-ing day. As soon as Newman entered, Newman and Dusty shake hands & Yze tries to stage left.

Newman's very awkward exchange with Dimma as well was a good one. The biggest bullshit " g'day mate" bullshit smile he gave Dimma as they shook hands and the face he pulls immediately afterwards, like, "whatever flog"

The retired & injured players all watching the game with absolutely zero interest, passion or interaction at any point throughout the whole game

Grimes sitting in the stands in street clothes watching the game with his wife & Astbury. This is a guy who was Captain before this season - not even watching the final game with his teammates

Pickett looking legit like he has already spent 3 months in jail. Bruises & cuts clearly on his face. Skin off color, eyes swollen. Got to wonder if his retirement is a sign that he knows he is about to head back to jail - he looked like a guy who had just realised his life is about to swing full circle again.

Balme not even being at the last game

Brandon Ellis deciding to go to Bali instead of turning up to his final game on an AFL list in a match where he can wave off both sets of fans & former teammates, coaches.

Was one of the weirdest days of footy i can remember to be honest. The people watching was far more interesting than the game.

Number 1 take away for me was, Adem Yze doesn't have a single bloke who has his back atm. dead man f-ing walking. And based on the pitiful season we just had and the fact he lost the entire playing group to the point where they are all "not" requesting trades, but they are all completely, totally cool if it does kinda happen...... worst season & position i have seen the club in, possibly ever.

Well done to all those supporters who golf clapped every questionable move over the past 3-4 seasons. You were warned of the paint peeling off the walls - but instead you live in the flames now. Well done lads. It was fun shitting on myself TigerImposter & SunshineBoy when you thought it won you imaginary browny points - but the sad reality is - you endorsed this shit show for 3 years and where we are at now is the end result of all those shitful decisions the club made. Was clear as day happening ti a bunch of us who know how to spectate and support at the same time.

This Is Fine GIF
200-13.gif

Rumours Lynch wants out bc of his injury management. The year is still sinking

Bigfooty Tigercast
@BFtigercast
·
Follow
Actually heard about Lynch maybe looking at options yesterday.Apparently very unimpressed with the way his injury was managed.Which I think we can all agree was poor.Could be something in it.
2:29 PM · Aug 25, 2024
First thing tomorrow morning,I want to hear Louie the butcher is gone.

He lost me completely when he said this.

Seeing some of our younger players - we haven't had an early draft pick for a long time - seeing Tom Brown, Rhyan Mansell and Seth Campbell, these boys aren't top 10 picks but they're playing like top 10 players.

"That's the silver lining for our footy club. If you put those players in a good program and with the culture we've got at this footy club, they can play like top five players.

He lost me completely when he said this.

Seeing some of our younger players - we haven't had an early draft pick for a long time - seeing Tom Brown, Rhyan Mansell and Seth Campbell, these boys aren't top 10 picks but they're playing like top 10 players.

"That's the silver lining for our footy club. If you put those players in a good program and with the culture we've got at this footy club, they can play like top five players.

It's probably just his way of trying to build confidence with the group, I doubt he actually thinks those guys are going to be top 5 players in the comp.

Rumours Lynch wants out bc of his injury management. The year is still sinking

Bigfooty Tigercast
@BFtigercast
·
Follow
Actually heard about Lynch maybe looking at options yesterday.Apparently very unimpressed with the way his injury was managed.Which I think we can all agree was poor.Could be something in it.
2:29 PM · Aug 25, 2024
Lynch was at vfl match today, doubt he wants out and seems invested in the club. Though I hope he has spoken to the club about the fitness and injury management team. Hopefully there's a change.

It's probably just his way of trying to build confidence with the group, I doubt he actually thinks those guys are going to be top 5 players in the comp.
Correct, but gee why say it?

They did. They are close.
The toxic crap on this forum speaks volumes for the perpetrators.
I’ve had RJK and Imposter on ignore but had a quick peek just now.
Absolutely vomit inducing bile from those two imbeciles. They just love sticking the boots in when we are down.

TI is a good bloke though. I’ve met him IRL and he’s just a passionate Tigers man like all of us. RJK on the other hand…

TI is a good bloke though. I’ve met him IRL and he’s just a passionate Tigers man like all of us. RJK on the other hand…

Probably is a ripper bloke but the toxic crap he posts is just too negative to endure.
I remember him going on and on about signage onPRO and ripping into Peggy and Benny etc etc. not to mention Dimma and insulting with ball cupping sledges for instance.
Next minute 3 flags…and back handed compliments…which quickly turned toxic when the cliff came.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup, met him as well back in 17 before the Geelong final. Good bloke.

Are you seriously comparing Clarkson a bloke who has already won 4 flags to Ummmmden Yze ? A bloke who has coached 1 season & lead a team that won a flag 4 years ago to their first winless season against fellow Victorian teams in its 100+ year history?

Clarkson doesn't have to prove shit to his supporters. He comes over with the most impressive resume & record you can hope for.

Yze comes over with a speech issue & no game plan. No mates. No players. this season is as bad as anthing Neeld had with Melbourne. Thats the class this schlep is bathing in right now. ffs
Just comparing outcomes so far. Different CVs - same result to date.

I just explained in a very simple way that things he could control he failed at. Things that weren’t in his control the club has failed and and any one with half a brain could see it coming.

But if you don’t understand and want to continually blame things on everything else outside of the coach, go ahead.

“It is the list” “players lack hunger” “injuries” whatever. Things he could control he was very poor at.
So objectively - we have had a heaps of injuries. Our best players have left or are cooked. We haven’t had decent draft picks for years. Our young players weren’t played until this year. We didn’t exactly finish top 4 last year. We were tracking downwards. Dimma knew we were cooked. Yze walks into that.

But instead of factoring that in I will judge Yze on camels, umms, mysterious interpretation of game plans, laughing, etc

So objectively - we have had a heaps of injuries. Our best players have left or are cooked. We haven’t had decent draft picks for years. Our young players weren’t played until this year. We didn’t exactly finish top 4 last year. We were tracking downwards. Dimma knew we were cooked. Yze walks into that.

But instead of factoring that in I will judge Yze on camels, umms, mysterious interpretation of game plans, laughing, etc

Justin Timberlake What GIF

To Tiger_4_Life Nostradumbass and sante thanks for the kind compliments and likewise as you’re all good citizens and passionate Tigers like myself. Would love to catch up again one day if I can get to the smoke for a game as I have a busy life here. I’m sure if we met most people on here we’d all get on well .

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back