Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

What a load of rubbish MM and it doesn't always work fine in other codes as players are often booed , Bronx cheered and vilified on social media. Talks can happen , but unless they're fact then it's still talk .
Says more about the people doing the boo’ing and as I mentioned before the maturity

If fans act like children they can’t get upset when clubs and the league treat them as such

Having the cards on the table may upset a few but the benefit of the club is a lot bigger than a few fans being upset

Coach’s and list managers can plan better about what they may need to look at replacing and on the flip side the club would know earlier who also would be joining us

Anything that ultimately gives my club a better insight to make decisions and not stuck in limbo until the end of the season when most of the time the choice is already made is only a benefit and good thing for the club

Spent the afternoon with some tigers faithful today

they’re of the opinion the club should be seeking out interest in the job

with the club about to come into an abundance of early first round picks, the job is perfect for someone a little more “qualified”
download.jpeg
Was it these guys you were with??

Says more about the people doing the boo’ing and as I mentioned before the maturity

If fans act like children they can’t get upset when clubs and the league treat them as such

Having the cards on the table may upset a few but the benefit of the club is a lot bigger than a few fans being upset

Coach’s and list managers can plan better about what they may need to look at replacing and on the flip side the club would know earlier who also would be joining us

Anything that ultimately gives my club a better insight to make decisions and not stuck in limbo until the end of the season when most of the time the choice is already made is only a benefit and good thing for the club
That's your opinion and fine, but it is also can be destabilising to teammates as well. Most planning can be done at seasons end as historically it has never been an issue. As if list managers aren't already planning anyway. Sounds like all sooky lalala stuff and more excuses to me. Just get on with the job and work with what you have is my motto. Why create more problems and instability with other clubs interfering midseason by poaching players? You stated ,"It’s not as if the talks aren’t happening and decisions haven’t already been made anyway", so why bother then?

Last edited:
Just seems like immaturity to me

We get upset that clubs treat fans like children by not being upfront with info but that post just says to me we want to be treated like children and can’t deal with things like rational adults

It’s not as if the talks aren’t happening and decisions haven’t already been made anyway

It literally works fine in other spots codes and it has no issues
Does the NRL have a draft though?
If Baker came out and said he was going to WCE, but come trade period a suitable trade can't get done, what happens then?
Different if they are a free agent

I don't know as a fan I would feel awful supporting that player as a Tiger if I knew he was 100% playing for another club. Also how does it impact the rest of the playing group for the year? I know it's inevitable that players are leaving, but I prefer it all coming out at season's end. That's just my opinion.
I feel sorry for Yze as we have so many players that could be poached and he really is in a terrible situation. It almost makes me think we should've kept mini until the champs mostly retired or left as he would've started with a fresh list. He's really had terrible cards dealt to him in that regard.
Yze is keen to keep lynch and prestia as part of the leadership group

I don't know as a fan I would feel awful supporting that player as a Tiger if I knew he was 100% playing for another club. Also how does it impact the rest of the playing group for the year? I know it's inevitable that players are leaving, but I prefer it all coming out at season's end. That's just my opinion.
I feel sorry for Yze as we have so many players that could be poached and he really is in a terrible situation. It almost makes me think we should've kept mini until the champs mostly retired or left as he would've started with a fresh list. He's really had terrible cards dealt to him in that regard.
Mid season draft is here already. We have Blight as an example of it working.
Eagles have a few too.
Mid season trading is around the corner. Benefits and pitfalls. Might've been good for injury prone RFC. There's always a player or 2 out of favour.

I remember Rex Hunt and Gareth Andrews swapping, we survived and won the flag that year.

Unlike the no draft NRL, the AFL draft is such a massive winner they will never give it up. The picks, exemptions, Future trading ~ extending out to a 3rd year. The Father/son. Academy picks.

Its AFL footy getting airtime over other sports. Fans like us obsessing over Pickett 100 games? Dusty, Rioli & Bolton meeting with oppo clubs and what this draft is like and next years and the one after.

Vlandys is missing a trick not having a draft.

Last edited:
Yze is keen to keep lynch and prestia as part of the leadership group
I'm not sure if that's a good thing , but at least they're loyal to the club. I'm just concerned on their costs v Value to the club on and off the field will do. It just depends on how many of the 15 premiership players remain at the end of the season with TT and JH. I think Prestia needs to go and i can handle Lynch staying on, but apparently he's costing us a mil or more a year which is a lot to pay for the output over the last two seasons.

Mid season draft is here already. We have Blight as an example of it working.
Eagles have a few too.
Mid season trading is around the corner. Benefits and pitfalls.

I remember Rex Hunt and Gareth Andrews swapping, we survived and won the flag that year.

Unlike the no draft NRL, the AFL draft is such a massive winner they will never give it up. The picks, exemptions, Future trading ~ extending out to a 3rd year.

Its AFL footy getting airtime over other sports. Fans like us obsessing over Dusty, Rioli & Bolton meeting with oppo clubs and what this draft is like and next years and the one after.

Vlandys is missing a trick not introducing a draft.
MSD Players are not AFL listed players and i'm in for giving state players an opportunity. I don't like AFL listed players club hopping midseason

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the NRL have a draft though?
If Baker came out and said he was going to WCE, but come trade period a suitable trade can't get done, what happens then?
Different if they are a free agent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back