Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

It was unnecessary and things haven’t been right from the start. He’s basically lost some senior players.
I am sorry that’s just not correct. We have other issues to worry about rather then a photo lol

As I said any players that don’t want to be at Richmond cya later. Premiership photo getting relocated has little to do with it.
Sorry you don’t come into a job with little success as a player and tell players with 1-3 flags I’m moving your photos into a dungeon. It just isn’t a part of his duties and it put him back on the wrong foot. You only need to be one player to disagree and the negativity starts.

Sorry you don’t come into a job with little success as a player and tell players with 1-3 flags I’m moving your photos into a dungeon. It just isn’t a part of his duties and it put him back on the wrong foot. You only need to be one player to disagree and the negativity starts.
As someone said do you need a qualification to move it? He had the backing of the players. I get you don’t like yze but really?

It was unnecessary and things haven’t been right from the start. He’s basically lost some senior players.

If a photo being moved from one room to another lost the players, then that is simply mental weakness on the players behalf.

As someone said do you need a qualification to move it? He had the backing of the players. I get you don’t like yze but really?
I don’t dislike Yze as that’s your narrative and if you’ve followed the season it’s obvious he’s lost senior players and very early on. I’m just stating the obvious with no angst against Yze. Some of our senior players have treated him like rubbish with their attitude towards him.

If a photo being moved from one room to another lost the players, then that is simply mental weakness on the players behalf.
Why? It’s a tremendous achievement for them to only be shunted away from some bloke who never achieved the same greatness.

So you have to be an interior designer or musuem coordinator to make the decision to move a photo?

I'll be sure to keep that in mind if I ever want to take a photo off my wall, do you know of any good ones I can hire?
Yze might be available in a couple of years 🤔

Not sure I agree.
I think it sets a tone that we are looking to the future. I hardly think they were moved to the dungeon either!!
Look at it this way, a new coach starts but he's basically got the old coach looking over his shoulder, in the players face reminding them of their last coach while he is trying to bring a new message.
It's been pointed out that some senior players look checked out on the field, and these rumours they aren't happy.
Some people just don't like change, they like to feel comfortable doing things the way they always have, probably why many of them were keen to have mini as the coach.
All this just confirms to me that Yze was the right choice over Mini. This club needs a reset and hopefully that's what happens over the end of the season and preseason.
Maybe Yze won't be the man to lead us back to the pointy end, but let's hope he gets the proper support to lead us though this transition and start the climb back up.

Not sure I agree.
I think it sets a tone that we are looking to the future. I hardly think they were moved to the dungeon either!!
Look at it this way, a new coach starts but he's basically got the old coach looking over his shoulder, in the players face reminding them of their last coach while he is trying to bring a new message.
It's been pointed out that some senior players look checked out on the field, and these rumours they aren't happy.
Some people just don't like change, they like to feel comfortable doing things the way they always have, probably why many of them were keen to have mini as the coach.
All this just confirms to me that Yze was the right choice over Mini. This club needs a reset and hopefully that's what happens over the end of the season and preseason.
Maybe Yze won't be the man to lead us back to the pointy end, but let's hope he gets the proper support to lead us though this transition and start the climb back up.
That’s correct, people don’t like change and clearly some of our so called members much the same. It’s not a criteria that you have to be a premiership player to make a successful coach either.

Not sure I agree.
It could have only have backfired Shaky. Most people wouldn’t have even noticed them, but the minute you make them an issue with a senior player meeting regarding their removal you’re only open to criticism. Especially once the team starts dwindling into mediocrity so bad that we are going back to 1897 as the worst performed Richmond team
He’s the coach and our history has nothing to do with him considering he had nothing to do with our history at the time except he was starting as a new coach. He basically left his arse opened for reaming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From another forum

"Got a bit of mail today that the players aren’t exactly loving him. But I’m happy to let him sit for a few years while we hit the draft."

My gut feel to we got a few bad apples in the senior group not on the same page . Club and Yze need to make it clear if your not on the same page see ya later simple as that no one's bigger then the club. Our senior group lucky you can count on one hand how many performed this season.
Agree..if any players aren't agreeing with yze or giving him a go then time to leave.

It's about the club, not individuals or egos. Sounds like some senior players don't want to lead or be part of a rebuild.

It could have only have backfired Shaky. Most people wouldn’t have even noticed them, but the minute you make them an issue with a senior player meeting regarding their removal you’re only open to criticism. Especially once the team starts dwindling into mediocrity so bad that we are going back to 1897 as the worst performed Richmond team
He’s the coach and our history has nothing to do with him considering he had nothing to do with our history at the time except he was starting as a new coach. He basically left his arse opened for reaming.
Having a meeting with senior players about removing is never really going to work.
They have to agree to it or they look petty, even if they truly don't agree with it.
I don't mind the moving of the memorabilia, but maybe it should have been left for down the track rather than that early on.

Having a meeting with senior players about removing is never really going to work.
They have to agree to it or they look petty, even if they truly don't agree with it.
I don't mind the moving of the memorabilia, but maybe it should have been left for down the track rather than that early on.
Yep considering Yze’s history could begin with a spoon. I’ve never heard a coach ever doing this and it may have happened, but never documented it like we did. I found it a thing that could’ve only backfired.

Last edited:
Yep considering Yze’s history could begin with a spoon.
Plenty of psychologists and people with xray vision in here who are talking shite. Some who criticise Yze for making a wrong call about photos and doing away with the history and pissing off premiership players also criticise him for allegedly picking premiership players each week. None of us knows what’s really happening. Maybe we need some noses out of joint to move forward.

But I get it - it is enjoyable speculating.

Plenty of psychologists and people with xray vision in here who are talking shite. Some who criticise Yze for making a wrong call about photos and doing away with the history and pissing off premiership players also criticise him for allegedly picking premiership players each week. None of us knows what’s really happening. Maybe we need some noses out of joint to move forward.

But I get it - it is enjoyable speculating.
I can’t understand why there are so many rumours about players being disgruntled and just looking at the obvious trigger.
I really agree with you here that if there is some sooks in the place I would like them to pack their bags and go so we can move forward.

Last edited:
Not sure I agree.
Hey Groupie_ have you got the pictures in the Dungeon ?

Not sure I agree.
If you don't have a past you don't have a future. There is a reason clubs like us Carlton pies hawks Geelong and bombers have a future. History is everything what those 37 years of misery would have been like without Captain Jack, bartlett, Hart etc memories to get us through and give us hope.
Unfair to judge Yze on this season even though he came in with big words. I'll judge him next season wishing a different outcome on injuries AND SOME LUCK. Do I think he will succeed? NO but I have Hope it may, if it doesn't ohh well back to the drawing board.

Honestly, just seems like it’s in the clubs best interest to part ways with Yze

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nah, he needs to be given time. Parting ways with Yze can't happen
If you don't have a past you don't have a future. There is a reason clubs like us Carlton pies hawks Geelong and bombers have a future. History is everything what those 37 years of misery would have been like without Captain Jack, bartlett, Hart etc memories to get us through and give us hope.
Unfair to judge Yze on this season even though he came in with big words. I'll judge him next season wishing a different outcome on injuries AND SOME LUCK. Do I think he will succeed? NO but I have Hope it may, if it doesn't ohh well back to the drawing board.

The past is important, we should never forget the past.

But there comes a point when thinking about the past becomes over done.

Bart Cummings never focused on the past, he always focused on the future. That mindset served him well pretty didn't it (along with him being a freak trainer).

Time Richmond as a club focused on the future.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back