Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Just my opinion but I think Nank is going to struggle and let’s be honest he isn’t even in the top 12 rucks in the comp. Prestia played quite a few games in the end this year and was ordinary and he won't get better next year even if he plays. Lynch - well it’s 2 years now since he had a meaningful impact so I reckon the odds are against him having a good year.
he was ranked 13th, but from 3rd down to 15th it's pretty tight. Unfortunately most that passed him are younger and he has almost negligble support. I definitely agree with you he will struggle unless we can find someone in the State system with a mature and able body.

truth GIF

A lot of people 😂

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="UpTheGutz" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">

****ing push over

Wonder who Else leaves next season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

With the appointment of McQualter at WCE, I am even more nervy about Yze. The comments above aren't great. We need to nail this draft.

Eagles started their rebuild a few years before us. The eagles could have another bottom 4 finish.

I am happy for Mini but he didn't get excited me when he took over as he was a Dimma clone! We all said we needed a new voice.

Hardwick left the list lopsided a bit of a mess so this draft and the next we need to fix that.

Yze will ramp it up next year no doubt. Caracalla coming back I am very happy about as he will address the game plan. Surely, we don't have as many injuries to our better players in 2025 as we did in 2024.

It will still be a bit of a tough year but so excited with the talent which is about to walk through the doors of Punt Road in this upcoming draft which is deep full of talent.

It took Hardwick when he took over from Wallace 4 years till we played finals. I have in faith in Yze and believe he will get us to our next era, he can't be judged on 1 or even 2 years but year 3 you want to see the steady climb.
Hawks took 6 years to play finals from their last finals appearance in 2018. This is Mitchell's 3rd year and they did finish bottom four in his second year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles started their rebuild a few years before us. The eagles could have another bottom 4 finish.

I am happy for Mini but he didn't get excited me when he took over as he was a Dimma clone! We all said we needed a new voice.

Hardwick left the list lopsided a bit of a mess so this draft and the next we need to fix that.

Yze will ramp it up next year no doubt. Caracalla coming back I am very happy about as he will address the game plan. Surely, we don't have as many injuries to our better players in 2025 as we did in 2024.

It will still be a bit of a tough year but so excited with the talent which is about to walk through the doors of Punt Road in this upcoming draft which is deep full of talent.

It took Hardwick when he took over from Wallace 4 years till we played finals. I have in faith in Yze and believe he will get us to our next era, he can't be judged on 1 or even 2 years but year 3 you want to see the steady climb.
Hawks took 6 years to play finals from their last finals appearance in 2018. This is Mitchell's 3rd year and they did finish bottom four in his second year.

I agree. People can laugh at me on here that's fine......but I'm still backing in Yze to turn things around. The only way is up.

Let's get behind Yze, the assistance, the club as a whole and embrace our rebuild. The rebuild has started already. Let's nail this draft and the next few drafts before Tassie the new team come onto the scene for their first draft.

Our three best mid-age players request trades, add it to the list of absolutely disasters this year.

Yze couldn't talk around even one of them?

Not sure there has been a worse first year coaching appointment at any club?

Worst results in 120 years and has now gutted the club of its top line talent.

Rioli especially, no. 17, how bad do you have to mismanage things to have him request a trade away from Richmond?
You’re a clown 🤡🤣

Young coach still learning, I'm shocked.

In all seriousness, hopefully this is his lightblub moment. Took Dimma 7 years to have his.

No doubt taking over a dynasty list with the aim to keep it contending when in reality we were nowhere near that would've been challenging for Yze. Next season he should be much more comfortable throwing his weight around.

Yze is a dead man walking

Anyone that thinks the player exodus has nothing to do with him is delusional

Might have a new nickname

Lee Harvey Oswald

He better endear himself to the influx of A grade talent coming in this draft, or he will be just a footnote on the great history of the RFC

From what I’ve heard from many, I’m no fan of Yze. It’s been clear he lost the players not by being hard and disciplined or wanting to change things up but by trying to be mates and have no clear plan and allow players to do what they wanted. Bolton allowed to play where he wanted and do what he wanted and others saw that and said, wtf is going on. Yze has no back bone.

But as I said, we have no choice to get behind him so I will. And the club. But not blindly. I want to see the club invest in football, go hard at turning the list around and have a clear and precise plan to be the best again.

I’m not holding my breath but I’ll support and give the club that. But things have to change from the way things are going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back