Welcome to the Bulldogs Joel Freijah

Remove this Banner Ad

They spent a week pissing and moaning about how cAlShEr WaS rObBeD and then the moment we say that Freijah was hard done by they decide they're far above that kind of nonsense
Didn’t even release they were having a moan last week that Dear missed out on the Rising Star Nomination. I try and stay off their any Hawthorn related thread at all cost anyway

Could have been sentimental last week when Dear also kicked 3 goals against a real team and was beaten by another dude who kicked 3 goals in a loss.

Harley Reid has had one game as good as Joel's effort this year (if you take out the over the top hype about every possession he gets). I don't think there has been a better statistical game this year by an 18 year old. Nick Bloody Daicos only had 5 games as good as that off half back in 2022.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

All aboard the Captain Cripps train in the media.

AA is not for the players it’s for the media to substantiate their pay and amuse themselves and for player managers to use against Clubs to get bigger contracts if their buddy mates in the media can push an agenda to get them in.

Imagine giving a single shit about the confected Rising Star award.

It's a nice pat on the head and akin to getting a ribbon at a school athletic meeting and thinking that its a stepping stone to competing in the 100metres at the next Olympics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coaches Votes is the only award one with any merit.

To think that the winning team’s best player almost universally gets the 3 votes, even though he may not be the best player, makes the award a fraud. And to think that people bet on this rubbbish?

Coaches Votes is the only award one with any merit.

To think that the winning team’s best player almost universally gets the 3 votes, even though he may not be the best player, makes the award a fraud. And to think that people bet on this rubbbish?
Agreed. Nobody understands who influenced a game more than the coaches.

No one has mentioned the kids father

Actually I did. And it was in the context of him deliberately kicking Peter Foster and effectively ending his career. Not sure why that is an issue, it's a historical fact, Paul Dear was suspended for 4 weeks, and the injury effectively ended Foster's career. If that's the definition of 'keyboard hero', I think our Hawks friend needs to get out more...

Actually I did. And it was in the context of him deliberately kicking Peter Foster and effectively ending his career. Not sure why that is an issue, it's a historical fact, Paul Dear was suspended for 4 weeks, and the injury effectively ended Foster's career. If that's the definition of 'keyboard hero', I think our Hawks friend needs to get out more...
the Truth hurts it’s not like you were bad mouthing Dear Father

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the Bulldogs Joel Freijah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back