Toast Welcome to the kennel Alex Keath

Remove this Banner Ad

How could that first goal never get nominated, but a very pale imitation from Draper does.
Has a WB player ever won any of these BS awards? GOTY? MOTY?

I'd be surprised if more tha the odd one or two went to GWS, GC, StK and NM as well. Would be interesting to see all the award winners going back to inception. Does anyone know where there's a list of them?

The awards themselves are not that important. It's the thinking behind what's going on that is disturbing.

Some may want to substitute the word "mafia" for "thinking". Some may even argue that "AFL thinking" is an oxymoron. I'm open to different viewpoints! :D

Has a WB player ever won any of these BS awards? GOTY? MOTY?

I'd be surprised if more tha the odd one or two went to GWS, GC, StK and NM as well. Would be interesting to see all the award winners going back to inception. Does anyone know where there's a list of them?

The awards themselves are not that important. It's the thinking behind what's going on that is disturbing.

Some may want to substitute the word "mafia" for "thinking". Some may even argue that "AFL thinking" is an oxymoron. I'm open to different viewpoints! :D
Yup, when Bont didn’t win goal of the year after avoiding four Melbourne defenders and managing to goal from a tight pocket, I knew it was rigged.

Yup, when Bont didn’t win goal of the year after avoiding four Melbourne defenders and managing to goal from a tight pocket, I knew it was rigged.
You forgot to mention it was on his non-preferred right foot. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to the kennel Alex Keath

Remove this Banner Ad

Back