welcome to TIGERLAND Thomo

Remove this Banner Ad

May 17, 2004
Punt Rd ‘17? ‘19?
AFL Club
Richmond
a great get by the tigers to add a young inside mid that has a decent frame, He'll compliment our fleet of GF sprinters by adding some much needed bulk around the contest. This was a serious flaw that needed to be addressed in our quest to improve. I like the way CC has gone about it. Lets hope young Thomo's career unfolds like the last Port discard in Tom Harley:thumbsu:

Eat'em Alive Tigers:thumbsu:

standard issue lines now coming out now. ;)

http://www.afl.com.au/News/NEWSARTICLE/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=68826

New recruit delighted with trade

RICHMOND recruit Adam Thompson says he can’t wait to start his new life as a Tiger.

Thompson, 22, managed just 28 games in four years with Port Adelaide and was lured to Punt Rd with the promise of greater opportunity.

“Port’s a good club with some great players and Choco’s a great coach I just had to move on to get an opportunity at AFL level,” Thompson said.

“There were a few clubs we met with but we chose the Tigers because of the playing group coming through.

“They’ve got a good future and I think they won eight of their last 11 games, so that’s good.”---- LMAO....

Hmm Thommo or Thomo. ;)

Or Thomilf so the story apparently goes . . .
For more information contact dyertribe when his suspension has been served. Or maybe finbarr.

Suffice to say there's a few posters on the Port board who would be happy to see the legend of Thomilf flourish in Tigerland.

BTW best of luck to Thommo. I was the president of the World Federation of Thommo Fanclubs a few years back. He wanted to continue at Port but wasn't given the opportunities so we understand why he asked to be traded.

Remove this Banner Ad

welcome to TIGERLAND Thomo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back