List Mgmt. Welcome Jake Waterman (Pick 77, 2016 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Last few Weeks the way he’s gone about it have been reminds me of peak Darling in a way. Absolute manhandled the young key back against the Tigers and also leverde who is his size. The other games he used his forward craft and was more of a lead up forward.

He is playing with so much confidence. He is averaging 7.4 marks this year, up from a career of 5.6 massive boost.
In 8 games he’s taken 7 more contested marks than his previous season best (20 games).

Never really saw him as a contested marking type but this season he as beaten his man but also taken a fair few big clunks

If The West aren't completely trolling the state with putting Reid on the back page almost daily, surely this guy starts getting a run of local media attention. Elsewhere in media land, almost everyone is talking about where this form has come from and serving up plaudits by the truckload. One has him a FF AA lock "and it's not even close".

Has anyone seen him even mentioned in The West this season?

If The West aren't completely trolling the state with putting Reid on the back page almost daily, surely this guy starts getting a run of local media attention. Elsewhere in media land, almost everyone is talking about where this form has come from and serving up plaudits by the truckload. One has him a FF AA lock "and it's not even close".

Has anyone seen him even mentioned in The West this season?
I reckon we keep the attention off him. Let him fly under the radar until he has the Coleman sewn up.

In 84 games prior to this season Jake has taken 42 contested marks. Taken 23 contested grabs in 9 games this season.

Darlings best is 54 (12th on the all time list)
Jk’s best is is 51
Allens best is 37.

Prior to this season I would have said that Snake ain’t that great of a contested mark and the worst of that group of players. Now he’s a good chance at eclipsing all of their pb’s

Remove this Banner Ad

Back