Toast Welcome to West Coast pick 31 - Malcolm Karpany

Remove this Banner Ad

hopefully he becomes a Gyarados

hB0C45750

Someone start a "if our players were pokemon...." thread already.

Someone start a "if our players were pokemon...." thread already.

I bet priddis would be the first one to get caught now aselwood has retired

Where in the write up does it give the impression that he is of a questionable character? My impression was that he had trouble getting around to his various commitments due to the fact that he was at boarding school and no longer had e.g. his parents to drive him around.

Maybe Dayles parents were out of town and he couldn't get to his meetings on time either? Please, its a cop out! If someone is stated as having trouble meeting their commitments I would see that as having a questionable character. Never the less we have Magicarp and not Garlett so heres hoping he has a long and illustrious career with the Eagles! ( And hopefully mum and dad have moved down to perth with him... Just in case he needs to get to meetings and or commitments )

Maybe Dayles parents were out of town and he couldn't get to his meetings on time either? Please, its a cop out! If someone is stated as having trouble meeting their commitments I would see that as having a questionable character. Never the less we have Magicarp and not Garlett so heres hoping he has a long and illustrious career with the Eagles! ( And hopefully mum and dad have moved down to perth with him... Just in case he needs to get to meetings and or commitments )

Your ignorance is astounding.

Seems very outside and offensive.

That's fine by me. I wouldn't leave the grunt work to a midget who'd have to sacrifice his greatest weapon in doing so.

A guy who can sidestep a tackle often times breaks a defensive line. In doing so, he forces the defense to lose their structure by having to improvise in order to cover for the player that just got beat. It's these type's that break open defenses and make opportunities for scoring that a more conventional, by-the-numbers, approach wouldn't allow for. Such a player provides WC with a new dynamic. WC become less predictable if he's able to effectively implement his style of game with consistency.

showed good workrate in that first quarter (u/18 GF). great courage to go back with the flight. reminds me a little of Wellingham really. plays with lots of energy, inside and outside. really only has height against him. i imagine if he was 180cm+ he would have gone in the top 20

After watching the replay of his colts gf I am really happy with this pick. Is a well balanced player, I can't remember seeing him once go to ground and he knows where to position himself. One thing that did annoy me is he tends to get the blinkers on a bit when he's anywhere near goal and got caught a few times trying to do it all himself in the f50 when there were others open. Seemed a lot more composed up the ground. Because of his balance he doesn't need a lot of space or time to get boot on ball and hit a target. Looks to prefer a kick to handballing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

showed good workrate in that first quarter (u/18 GF). great courage to go back with the flight. reminds me a little of Wellingham really. plays with lots of energy, inside and outside. really only has height against him. i imagine if he was 180cm+ he would have gone in the top 20
Don't worry, when he evolves he'll be more than tall enough ;)

Oh sh-t i didnt realise you also pick up malcom in the middle as i seen him play this year and he has some size to put on but he could be the sleeper of the draft as he's a Small midfielder/forward with penetrating left foot and elite recovery and agility which allows him to side-step through traffic so happys days for the eagles to come and i hope you like this post to.

Oh sh-t i didnt realise you also pick up malcom in the middle as i seen him play this year and he has some size to put on but he could be the sleeper of the draft as he's a Small midfielder/forward with penetrating left foot and elite recovery and agility which allows him to side-step through traffic so happys days for the eagles to come and i hope you like this post to.
hey popin

i notice you support cleaveland

i don't mind seeing a bit of cleave myself

hope you like this post
34si4ig.jpg

Cheers,

Hope you like my posts too

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome to West Coast pick 31 - Malcolm Karpany

Remove this Banner Ad

Back