Toast Welcome Will Brodie

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Brodie vs Wet Toast on AFL Evo 2 46 disposals and 4 goals ahaha

Attachments

• will brodie pro career.jpg
    will brodie pro career.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 139
The only player from Freo who's being spoken of by the media for AA selection is Andy

Will should definitely be spoken of for at least being in the squad but the media have their favourites as usual
Honestly he won’t be talked about how good he is until we play finals.
He is elite as an inside mid, with Serong we have the best hands in the business.
Very excited to see how they fit Fyfe in, but he should play a hybrid role, similar
to what Dusty did at the Tigers.
Short bursts midfield, marking target forward of centre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

perfect clearance I would've thought? 🤷‍♂️
O3CXd31.png

Will Brodie,

I Love You Rnc GIF by Election 2016

His form as a replacement for Cerra (and only 1 year younger) is one of the reasons why our progress up the ladder has not been disrupted. I was concerned that losing Cerra would put us back a year. We effectively replaced Cerra without disruption and added a couple of future young guns into the midfield mix. Also allowed us to use a top 10 pick on KPF for the first time since Pav.

The Will Brodie selection (free hit essentially) and the sliding down the draft order of Walker (using the pick we traded Jesse Hogan for) has more than made up for the Jesse Hogan trade disaster.

I also imagine Justin used Jesse in his first season as coach to help establish his preferred forward structure.

Will Brodie’s development and form this year is beyond expectations and just astounding really.

How long will it take performing like this to be considered top three in his draft class, or even the top since he was talked of as being a potential first pick back then?

Three years at near AA levels?
Depends who you are, some of people do those rating based on a players last month, some a year, some a career.

It is a very good draft, he'll struggle to get top 3 for mine unless he's basically like this the rest of his career. He's got late-bloomer competition with the guy drafted one spot before him as it stands

His form as a replacement for Cerra (and only 1 year younger) is one of the reasons why our progress up the ladder has not been disrupted. I was concerned that losing Cerra would put us back a year. We effectively replaced Cerra without disruption and added a couple of future young guns into the midfield mix.

He's not just a replacement for Cerra - he's an upgrade on Cerra.

I almost wet myself when watching some of Brodie’s foot passes yesterday. They were scrappy dribbles along the ground, but they found their player.

Definitely get things done with the minimum of fuss.

Comparisons with Cerra are not warranted, one is in the middle of the battlefield, ....... the other is back at base waiting for packages from home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Welcome Will Brodie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back