Toast We're playing finals in 2018!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

One victory over a severely undermanned top 8 side doesn't change your overall record against top 8 sides. Your team won but a little respect and sportsmanship probably wouldn't go astray...
Take your own advice. Seriously some of your clubs supporters are an embarrassment with how they've reacted to that game. The entitlement is huge.

Lose gracefully ffs

Upset we lost of course (let's not talk umpiring lol), but otoh would rather have lost to Melbourne than anyone else. Pretty good effort and hope the Dees do well in finals.
Thanks kind of. WC won the free kick count yeah? So you can spare me that one.

Here's a stat for you sunshine. When do you reckon Melbourne last received more free kicks than West Coast in a match played in Perth?

A clue for you - Peter Wilson was still playing. Who, you ask? Exactly my point...

Just to answer this for anyone interested - it was 1995.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was engaged to a different women than i am now back in 2006... :sick:

The last time we played finals i was miserable in life, yet while having sucked hardcore for the past 12 years on the field i have been happy in life. Its a nice change to have both my life and football team working happily in unison. :rainbow:

Now we are in the finals can we run with a bullshit slogan or catch phrase full of unbridled arrogance and self entitlement? ... hmmmm

Is "Its coming home" available?

What about "Do it for Lewis."

oh, im also running a "how to troll opposition boards on big footy effectively without getting carded" seminar for our not so bright friend, eaglesfan84..

Just sms the promo code: "booooooooooooooo" to: 04 2 WINS ON THE TROT IN PERF for 50% off this 4 day course, usually $550, now it can be yours for $275.

To check out some of my work, please visit your gameday thread on the WCE board. Cheers.

Watching the Demons miss the finals (even though they are the AFL's high scoring team) is probably the most interesting thing left in the season for Crows supporters. Do us a favour and smash the daylights out of these flog's please!

Thanks in advance! And good luck with finals!
Out of respect for those booing WC folk, I'll quote you in here instead of where we were having this discussion.
Would take the chat up in your 'Death riding Melb' thread but I ain't allowed in there either.
Just a quickie to say I hope you were able to catch yesterdays game and you enjoyed it. Cheers mate

Highly likely that we finish either 5th or 8th. Meaning that if we made it to a prelim (big if) it would likely be back in Perth against West Coast.

Out of respect for those booing WC folk, I'll quote you in here instead of where we were having this discussion.
Would take the chat up in your 'Death riding Melb' thread but I ain't allowed in there either.
Just a quickie to say I hope you were able to catch yesterdays game and you enjoyed it. Cheers mate
You know what, I know we take the piss out of each other due to our recent history with Lever and this years draft pick, but in all seriousness this is good for your supporters. I didn't realize it had been 12 years until yesterday, as a football fan I don't think i would be able to handle that long a hiatus without September action. And you could tell after the game what it meant to the players. So i'll give you kudos for making it back!

I'm obviously going to go against you for this year as we have your pick, but i'll leave it at that!

oh, im also running a "how to troll opposition boards on big footy effectively without getting carded" seminar for our not so bright friend, eaglesfan84..

Just sms the promo code: "booooooooooooooo" to: 04 2 WINS ON THE TROT IN PERF for 50% off this 4 day course, usually $550, now it can be yours for $275.

To check out some of my work, please visit your gameday thread on the WCE board. Cheers.

Nek minnut suspended lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back