Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Tied vote and my alliance member is immune. We've all seen this movie before (well, those of you who were in Survivor last time).
Woo! The reverse jinx worked!

Somebody kill me tonight. I’ve lost the will to live and I’m not sitting up till 11.40 ag as in to get a lynch result.

#TeamGood

Sorry for Ghengis and the Village. I am not sure why the mod told us he was the fake seer. Is that some ridiculous Survivor ju-ju?

They're just separate roles this game, it's not a "both has to die to find out which is which" situation.

They're just separate roles this game, it's not a "both has to die to find out which is which" situation.

They are always separate roles. Are you saying the Mod told Ghengis that he was the fake seer from the outset?

They are always separate roles. Are you saying the Mod told Ghengis that he was the fake seer from the outset?

Well I don't know that. It's not implausible though.

I'm only comparing the wording in the OP in this game to my game and crowy's game, where we both made the distinction that neither would know each others' roles until both were dead. This wording was lacking in this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don't quite understand how the two who were tied on 4 votes each somehow escaped the noose.

According to the Rules in the OP:

"If a tie in voting occurs, we will go to rocks. This means that both players that were tied for the vote, are immune, and the moderator will use a randomizer to eliminate someone. Players that have either played their Hidden Immunity Idol or won Individual Immunity are also exempt from the randomzier."

It's something that happens on the TV Show Survivor. Guess it means we have to keep a closer eye on tied votes this season.

"If a tie in voting occurs, we will go to rocks. This means that both players that were tied for the vote, are immune, and the moderator will use a randomizer to eliminate someone. Players that have either played their Hidden Immunity Idol or won Individual Immunity are also exempt from the randomzier."

It's something that happens on the TV Show Survivor. Guess it means we have to keep a closer eye on tied votes this season.

Remember the Village Idiot role as well.

And here's me thinking people would just have to try to start a fire.

Thanks.

Now I'm thinking I should either watch the show, or maybe just read the OP properly instead of just glancing at it.

Thanks.

Now I'm thinking I should either watch the show, or maybe just read the OP properly instead of just glancing at it

I like this game, it's random as ****. And I think it's pretty ****ing funny that Genghis Tron has had 2 good roles in a row and been nailed early and unluckily both times.
Remember the Village Idiot role as well.
I voted for chappy, so had no impact on the outcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back