Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah . You were a flog recently and didn’t claim (?)

I'll occasionally do it, I did do it exclusively for a handful of games so I could lie on the one I was evil but once that was done I canned it. Of course if there's an amulet or doc benefit it depends on the lay of the land.

I'll occasionally do it, I did do it exclusively for a handful of games so I could lie on the one I was evil but once that was done I canned it. Of course if there's an amulet or doc benefit it depends on the lay of the land.
Yeah I often claim n1 if I’m a flog
Sometimes do it as another kind of good role too but as you say it does depend on what protections are available

Grand Uncle Horace claiming seer and voting for porps, saying his seer was 'unsuccessful, so she must have been doc protected' came across as a blatant, sleep-deprived attempt to divert attention from Filthy. I think they're in a faction together.

akkaps
You don’t reckon GUH has been blackmailed given the faux role he labelled Baz as?

Your definition of a long time ago needs re-assessing

It really doesn't. Would be pretty silly to do the same stuff all the time.

Nice get for you though, we'll enjoy submitting the kill in on you tonight (not really a taunt, just letting the wolves know we'll risk you didn't find an idol).

The rules on blackmailing seem to only be for voting a certain way, not necessarily the narrative around it?
Thing is that we have had games where people have assumed the blackmail has meant one thing but ended up meaning another
Plus it adds some context to guh’s melt about rules being grey
Even if he is deflecting from Filth it’s weird as filth is just a goon and every other teammate is at least as important

Grand Uncle Horace claiming seer and voting for porps, saying his seer was 'unsuccessful, so she must have been doc protected' came across as a blatant, sleep-deprived attempt to divert attention from Filthy. I think they're in a faction together.

akkaps

That's not who I told you to vote for silly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really doesn't. Would be pretty silly to do the same stuff all the time.

Nice get for you though, we'll enjoy submitting the kill in on you tonight (not really a taunt, just letting the wolves know we'll risk you didn't find an idol).
Please do.

If you were blackmailed D1 then guero has been blackmailed today
My problem is he is at risk of modkill according to the op.

The Blackmailer can pick 1 person each night who must follow his orders on who to vote for the following day. They cannot make someone vote for themselves or cause the player to not put in a vote. If the player fails to vote per the blackmail, they will be killed the following night in addition to the nightly faction kill. Any mention of the blackmail by the receiver and they will be mod killed.

Can't even mention it after deadline.

I'm voting for Grand Uncle Horace unless discourse provides another alternative. Not blackmailed, feel like he's trying to force someone to claim a good role by making shit up. Only evil would do that.

akkaps

Any mention of the blackmail by the receiver and they will be mod killed.
Easy way to solve this each day is to have everyone say "I have been blackmailed".

Are you suggesting that guero isn't being blackmailed & is part of some evil ploy?

Or that regardless of his alignment there's no point putting a vote on him because he is at risk of being mod killed?

I'm voting for Grand Uncle Horace unless discourse provides another alternative. Not blackmailed, feel like he's trying to force someone to claim a good role by making sh*t up. Only evil would do that.

akkaps

My problem is he is at risk of modkill according to the op.

The Blackmailer can pick 1 person each night who must follow his orders on who to vote for the following day. They cannot make someone vote for themselves or cause the player to not put in a vote. If the player fails to vote per the blackmail, they will be killed the following night in addition to the nightly faction kill. Any mention of the blackmail by the receiver and they will be mod killed.

Can't even mention it after deadline.
That's why TFW said it and not guero. guero only said that GUH had not been blackmailed. As I said, if you were blackmailed D1 then guero has been blackmailed today which means GUH can not have been blackmailed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back