Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

No, you're hitting on me and I'm killing you tonight.

$10 says we're both alive come morning...

I expect you will be but we've got to extract those idols.

So, I'm destined to be perpetually in the game but not really until the end serving no function

Title of your sex tape.

So, I'm destined to be perpetually in the game but not really until the end serving no function
Go and read the Pokemon game. Marshadow was a lot of fun.

It's almost midnight, it's time for a riddle, solve it now, or solve it not.

You have until I wake up.
Good luck.

tenor.gif

dSI-QN.gif

Good luck.

tenor.gif

dSI-QN.gif
OH BOY I'M HERE FOR ONE

Good luck.

tenor.gif

dSI-QN.gif

I believe it is 'There's always time for boobs".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning all
Once it was confirmed that guero was indeed intimidated (and modkilled -Vale :( ) I wondered if GUH was the cub .
Seems that’s how IMS flipped
So what does that makes GUH?
Villager mucking around?
Makes no sense for evil to claim that way (with an error)
Also appreciate your evil support The Filth Wizard and laughing at IMS’ attempt to lynch me
I now reckon it was a deliberate plan by the wolves to make them their spokesperson once HA died .
Anyone who properly (and I don’t mean only filling out some answers to try and help) attempts the challenge today who isn’t outed already should be considered evil due to the non transferability of a win

Anyone who properly (and I don’t mean only filling out some answers to try and help) attempts the challenge today who isn’t outed already should be considered evil due to the non transferability of a win

Isn’t today a ‘prevent TFW from winning the challenge at all costs so we can lynch him’ day? Just on numbers don’t we have a better chance of doing that if everyone also goes for the challenge (though of course evil can step aside)? 1v1 is much harder as Mafia can work together in their PM.

The other point of course is to make sure someone is on the ball with the idol search.

Isn’t today a ‘prevent TFW from winning the challenge at all costs so we can lynch him’ day? Just on numbers don’t we have a better chance of doing that if everyone also goes for the challenge (though of course evil can step aside)? 1v1 is much harder as Mafia can work together in their PM.

The other point of course is to make sure someone is on the ball with the idol search.
Says the guy who used 2 idols on himself rather than on known good :p

Those feels when you're the lowest ranked evil in the game and somebody is so scared of you they need to lynch you at all costs.

Are you genuinely suggesting this as the right challenge approach?

I hope he was one of the wolves two kills. You can see why the other vig would be keen to protect themselves.

Those feels when you're the lowest ranked evil in the game and somebody is so scared of you they need to lynch you at all costs.

Yep, that’s the play I’m suggesting!

I hope he was one of the wolves two kills. You can see why the other vig would be keen to protect themselves.

Nice to see you’re up and about and ready for whenever this challenge might come. All villagers need to be ready to win the challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back