Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

WHY MUST THE SUFFERING CONTINUE

I’d have much preferred to die.

I try to kill you in the last game, you’re not happy. I give you an idol this game and you’re still not happy!

Sometimes I feel like I just don’t know what you want.

WHY MUST THE SUFFERING CONTINUE

I’d have much preferred to die.
We can still win this.

por_please_ya Bastyy (and crowy, obviously) I think the second hitman is Mister M. You three hold the power though and ultimately it's up to you who to vote for. If I'm right, and then you two target Filthy and someone else tonight, the village can win the game

I think Chip sacrificed himself hoping that it would make everyone, including evil, think he was the vig. It worked.

How did he sacrifice himself? By protecting himself for every night bar the last one?

Now I'm the moron. What I just said is a modkill :( wasn't even on purpose. It slipped out. Most games you can mention it. FML
I think mister m is the lynch today. I'm sorry village :'(
Well, we're boned now. We needed the double kill tonight.

Now I'm the moron. What I just said is a modkill :( wasn't even on purpose. It slipped out. Most games you can mention it. FML
I think mister m is the lynch today. I'm sorry village :'(

I try to kill you in the last game, you’re not happy. I give you an idol this game and you’re still not happy!

Sometimes I feel like I just don’t know what you want.
Im sorry Chippy. I’m just moody I’ll be better I promise.

Post-modkill:

Hitmen \\ Richard "Hatch"
Hitmen \\ Alexis "Lex" van der Berghe

Serial Killer \\ Parvati Shallow

Good roles left:

Vigilante \\ Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth
Flog: Natalie Tenerelli
Village Idiot
Villagers [1 left]

Players left:

Bastyy - Flog
The Filth Wizard - Hitman
Mister M
Hoos
eth-dog - Village Idiot
3KZ is football
croweater - Vigilante

3KZ is Football Hoos I think one of you two is the SK. If you are, and vote Mister M, you become the favourite for the game. There are 6 left (excluding me because I don't count), if you take out him out there's 5 left and you can target Filthy tonight provided he doesn't win immunity. Crowy has a 50/50 shot at getting you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I realised as soon as I posted it :'(

Village you need to get the idols today. PLEASE. i wasn't going to be around for the challenge anyway.
akkaps if you could send me the answers to any idol challenges today just to help us out that would be great

As we approach the concluding stages Of the game, factor in that I am a villager. I will be voting to lynch LURKERS again. If anyone had good info, let me know.

How did he sacrifice himself? By protecting himself for every night bar the last one?
I didn't say it was the best timed sacrifice I've ever seen...but it's a sacrifice all the same.

Post-modkill:

Hitmen \\ Richard "Hatch"
Hitmen \\ Alexis "Lex" van der Berghe

Serial Killer \\ Parvati Shallow

Good roles left:

Vigilante \\ Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth
Flog: Natalie Tenerelli
Village Idiot
Villagers [1 left]

Players left:

Bastyy - Flog
The Filth Wizard - Hitman
Mister M
Hoos
eth-dog - Village Idiot
3KZ is football
croweater - Vigilante

3KZ is Football Hoos I think one of you two is the SK. If you are, and vote Mister M, you become the favourite for the game. There are 6 left (excluding me because I don't count), if you take out him out there's 5 left and you can target Filthy tonight provided he doesn't win immunity. Crowy has a 50/50 shot at getting you.

If you don't vote the SK today the village loses.

I don't trust Filthy one bit. He will protect his teammates at all cost.
But he's not protecting me. I started the vote on Chappy.

He's protecting the one he doesn't mention.

akkaps - what does the SK seer as? I couldn’t see it in the OP?
I’m voting Hoos - I doubt evil TFW claiming Hoos seered as village. Strikes me like evil trying to screw the village. croweater 41 what do you think? #TeamGood

As we approach the concluding stages Of the game, factor in that I am a villager. I will be voting to lynch LURKERS again. If anyone had good info, let me know.
There are no lurkers left. If you are, in fact, a villager, vote Mister M.
If you don't vote the SK today the village loses.
The Village has lost if we do.

If we get rid of the second mafia guy, tonight you target crowy, the SK targets you and crowy correctly get the SK, we can win
If we get rid of the SK,we only have one nightkill and you can get rid of crowy, we're still at best a 50/50 shot of getting the other Mafia guy OR the SK. The SK is killing you if you don't win the challenge.

If we don't lynch the SK you lose. If we lynch the SK we probably lose.
But he's not protecting me. I started the vote on Chappy.

He's protecting the one he doesn't mention.
Vote Mister M

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back