Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

I figured this out after actually. No wonder you led us to lynch a villager. Nicely played. Unfortunately I had too many things happening on the weekend and couldn't get involved in those last few challenges which were critical. Plus I didn't kill Mister m when i should have. This led to our downfall. Mafia would have won anyway I think.

Filthy clearly BOG. Congrats!
I put in Hoos the night I killed Rodders and then changed it after eth-dog suggested to hit Rodders.

I was also heavily intoxicated.

This also led to my downfall across the weekend. Sun and beers were never going to equal me winning a immunity challenge.

Plus I didn't kill Mister m when i should have.
I know how you feel. N2 I was tossing up between jmoo and Filthy. I thought jmoo had a role.

Whoops.

I put in Hoos the night I killed Rodders and then changed it after eth-dog suggested to hit Rodders.

I was also heavily intoxicated.

This also led to my downfall across the weekend. Sun and beers were never going to equal me winning a immunity challenge.
Yeah, safe to say I was completely useless.

Dead PM please akkaps

I should have known that you killed MWPP a fellow bruncher lol
Haha! Nothing to do with that. She usually has a very good read on certain players, i.e, me.

If I learned one thing out of this game it’s that Mister M is a force. He pulled out one or two saves from nowhere to allow us to play a game where he could hide and I could do what I could in public.

I’ve still got another idol too so that’ll be a souvenir.

Good game all.
It was nice to have someone competent on the opposite evil faction that understood the mechanics of being evil for once. I knew my game was done before you'd even revealed you'd seered me but I knew you needed me so I was happy to play along. So many people discover evil N1/2 and wet themselves with excitement and can't wait to kill/reveal them not understanding that you need numbers early.

In fairness to you, 3KZ basically gave up when he'd normally be protesting. Played into Filthy's hands.

The Mafia had already seered 3KZ previously. Between the claims and the seers we had all 7 roles written down before yesterday's day vote.

If I learned one thing out of this game it’s that Mister M is a force. He pulled out one or two saves from nowhere to allow us to play a game where he could hide and I could do what I could in public.

I’ve still got another idol too so that’ll be a souvenir.

Good game all.

You lead the Mafia from the front and was able to shield myself quite effectively while I was able to assist in the PM. If it wasn't for all the sneaky ways you continually distracted the village I think I would've likely been caught out much sooner.

Thank-you akkaps for the great game! I loved being able to play an evil game (for my first attempt at evil) and I really enjoyed the Survivor elements--- even if I did spend an hour on Friday night trying to figure out the number puzzle and another 2 hours yesterday afternoon with the nanogram. You made us work for those idols.

Dead PM please--- I'd love to read what the others thought was happening.

akkaps. Who do I have to root to get into the dead PM?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the game akkaps and well done Mafia
One of the shortest games in terms of days (started on Wednesday night, wrapped up by Monday morning without accelerating any phases) in my time, interestingly . The one I played in seemed to go on for much longer. Maybe having 2 Vigs and an SK who made it to the endgame helped accelerate it.

I thought it was balanced in that the lack of head immunity was made up for by evil being able to work together on challenges and hoard idols behind closed doors, at least for everyone except the SK (who could've perhaps retained head immunity and/or seering as a villager)
And that many of the criticisms were totally unfair

Yeah I thought it was a really good game apart from GUH's whinging. Even though I wanted to be killed off early

It was nice to have someone competent on the opposite evil faction that understood the mechanics of being evil for once. I knew my game was done before you'd even revealed you'd seered me but I knew you needed me so I was happy to play along. So many people discover evil N1/2 and wet themselves with excitement and can't wait to kill/reveal them not understanding that you need numbers early.

Likewise mate and to be honest I was hoping you'd get further, even to the last night. Saying that I did hope we would have hit one of the vigs or the SK the night you died.

In fairness to you, 3KZ basically gave up when he'd normally be protesting. Played into Filthy's hands.
LOL - I wasn't going to protest all night. As I said, it has got to the stage where people would rather kill me than win.

LOL - I wasn't going to protest all night. As I said, it has got to the stage where people would rather kill me than win.

Not at all mate. There was two unknowns left and I needed the SK alive to ensure at least one vig got hit and to ensure one vig hit them suspecting they were the other mafia.

Not really. For me one needed to happen before the other.

As it happens, neither of us would have won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back