Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Or Goal Attack.

As GD, I used to mark the GA when playing netball.

Giants Netball GIF by GIANTS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are even blue ones if you are playing against "Deep Blue".

And then Kasparov played a young chess prodigy from Iceland in 2000/01 who would then be known as Magnus Carlson.

I'm working on a bit of an idea for a game probably mid-Februwry based on the NBA.

Mafa: Jordan era (Jordan & Pippen as leaders: Charles Barkley; Magic Johnson; Larry Bird)

Wolves: Kobe era (Kobe & Shaq as leaders; Tim Duncan; Kevin Garnett; Dirk Nowitzki)

Village as modern NBA stars with maybe a few older legends (Dr J as the doctor) thrown in.

Considering introducing the resurrection concept which I'd call it the "hail Mary" whereby each team (including village) can have a 1x throughout the game give a player a fresh life. When that team chooses to do so is up to them (early, mid or late game).

Still very early concept.

I'm working on a bit of an idea for a game probably mid-Februwry based on the NBA.

Mafa: Jordan era (Jordan & Pippen as leaders: Charles Barkley; Magic Johnson; Larry Bird)

Wolves: Kobe era (Kobe & Shaq as leaders; Tim Duncan; Kevin Garnett; Dirk Nowitzki)

Village as modern NBA stars with maybe a few older legends (Dr J as the doctor) thrown in.

Considering introducing the resurrection concept which I'd call it the "hail Mary" whereby each team (including village) can have a 1x throughout the game give a player a fresh life. When that team chooses to do so is up to them (early, mid or late game).

Still very early concept.
Check out BEaston NBA WW

Check out BEaston NBA WW

You did it already? I knew someone would have. That's awesome.

You did it already? I knew someone would have. That's awesome.
MJ was the SK and I got the part and had a vig like ability to target and kill villagers

was a popular theme

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Game Discussion Thread Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back