Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve never been to a sizzler. I just realised I’ve never been to a hogs breath cafe either

I’d better vote now in case I forget or get drunk after the Demons get smashed. I’m voting Barrybran for being mean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did your faction tell you to do this?
I'm doing it because you voted for me yesterday off the belief that I'd killed Tarks N1 after my anti-Tarks banter on D1. This is despite the fact that Tarks was Ubered N1 into the wolf attack, so he wasn't the original target.

So you're either evil and looking for a cheap villager target, or you're not paying attention.

I have watched the staff line dance to Cotton Eye Joe at Lone Star Saloon.

COME AT ME.

The Lone Star Saloon features in a Kinky Friedman novel. Am pretty sure Rodders and PG were both up front in the line dance.

I'm doing it because you voted for me yesterday off the belief that I'd killed Tarks N1 after my anti-Tarks banter on D1. This is despite the fact that Tarks was Ubered N1 into the wolf attack, so he wasn't the original target.

So you're either evil and looking for a cheap villager target, or you're not paying attention.
Did you cut and paste that response from your pm?

There are messages everywhere
There are. The problem is BigFooty is deleting and jumbling them. Vig missed again and Mafia missed again. I'm going to punt on Roger being a dog with a bone and some intel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back