Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

There are. The problem is BigFooty is deleting and jumbling them. Vig missed again and Mafia missed again. I'm going to punt on Roger being a dog with a bone and some intel.

There are duffers. There are Fools.
But 3KZ is a complete set of tools.

Could be onto something there. And MWPP did die at the hands of the SK... Grand Uncle Horace please croweater 41

Wait! What! Did not realise she was playing. So mean of you Porps. Have no idea why I defend you.

INGREDIENTS

—Thick sliced white bread

— Butter (at room temperature) or margarine

— Can of Kraft Parmesan Cheese

METHOD

Combine equal amounts of butter or margarine with parmesan and mix to create a paste.

2. Using a knife, spread the parmesan and butter/margarine paste on one side of your bread.

3. Pan-fry the bread paste-side down in a frying pan over a medium heat and place a lid or flat plate over the bread so it can steam while cooking. Cook until golden brown and serve.

Manangatang for me thanks. The guy had 2, possibly 3 good roles to pass the amulet to. Yet none of us received it?

PPY another to consider as she avoided the boncer lynch

croweater 41 MC Bad Genius

INGREDIENTS

METHOD

Combine equal amounts of butter or margarine with parmesan and mix to create a paste.

2. Using a knife, spread the parmesan and butter/margarine paste on one side of your bread.

3. Pan-fry the bread paste-side down in a frying pan over a medium heat and place a lid or flat plate over the bread so it can steam while cooking. Cook until golden brown and serve.
Hey they recipe was keeping me alive

INGREDIENTS

METHOD

Humans inhumanity to other humans. You lost me at "margarine".

Humans inhumanity to other humans. You lost me at "margarine".
I’m pretty tempted to vote for dero based on that too, it was always butter and Parmesan and it was whipped

Manangatang for me thanks. The guy had 2, possibly 3 good roles to pass the amulet to. Yet none of us received it?

PPY another to consider as she avoided the boncer lynch

croweater 41 MC Bad Genius
Alright turbo - go ahead and lynch a villager.

My reasoning for passing on the amulet is that someone (unnamed) gave me a series of very strong clues that they were a particular role. I'm not going into it any more than that in case others are watching/can find these clues. It was a risk, sure, but it was an educated one.

Would you like to invite the person who gave the clues to come forward and expose themselves (for good or evil)? Or would you rather the amulet's whereabouts remain unknown?

My reasoning for passing on the amulet is that someone (unnamed) gave me a series of very strong clues that they were a particular role. I'm not going into it any more than that in case others are watching/can find these clues. It was a risk, sure, but it was an educated one.

Would you like to invite the person who gave the clues to come forward and expose themselves (for good or evil)? Or would you rather the amulet's whereabouts remain unknown?
If you want to avoid the lynch today, you probably should.

If you want to avoid the lynch today, you probably should.
I couldn't give a shit about the lynch or my own neck. Care more about what it means for the village tbh.

MODNOTE
PLEASE KEEP THE THREAD NICE. CALLING PEOPLE TURBO WHILST HILARIOUS IS VERY INSULTING.

WHO AM I KIDDING PLAY ON.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry mate, but that won't cut it.

There were three options yesterday and seemingly none of the three have ended up with the amulet.
I’m telling you that none of them have it. That I gave it to someone else I made clear last night. I explained why. I even suggested it before deadline to see what people thought.

So I’m not really sure what you want from me at this point.

I’m telling you that none of them have it. That I gave it to someone else I made clear last night. I explained why. I even suggested it before deadline to see what people thought.

So I’m not really sure what you want from me at this point.

Crock of shit. What if they are evil and they purposely put clues out for you? Silly risk when there were plenty of confirmed good options

Crock of sh*t. What if they are evil and they purposely put clues out for you? Silly risk when there were plenty of confirmed good options
Yes. That’s why I said very clearly that I was taking a risk. Figured I could expose them if they didn’t reveal, and that I’d likely be dead overnight if I gave it to that faction. That I’m not dead gives me some confidence I’ve done the right thing.

Happy to tell everyone who I passed it to if you’d like.

Yes. That’s why I said very clearly that I was taking a risk. Figured I could expose them if they didn’t reveal, and that I’d likely be dead overnight if I gave it to that faction. That I’m not dead gives me some confidence I’ve done the right thing.

So you thought they’d kill you overnight but your plan was to expose them? Yeah, makes a lot of sense

Hi Mang. Could I ask who you are planning to vote for today?

So you thought they’d kill you overnight but your plan was to expose them? Yeah, makes a lot of sense
Figured that someone else might turn up dead instead/as well, but it turns out they weren’t. It gives me more certainty that I passed it to the right person.

Sorry that this has upset you so much.

Hi Mang. Could I ask who you are planning to vote for today?
I have already voted for MannumPower based only on his strange D1 post about ST being the serial killer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back