News West Coast calls on fans to start new game-day tradition at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate for the moment I'm committed full-time to getting 6.2% beer out of the river rooms and into my exploding cup-holder...
Yep pretty funny all the hoo ha about how we can't be trusted with anything but mids... but just walk around the concourse and buy all the Little Dove you want!

I like it ! come at me

but Im not a 'too cool for school type' who bravely bags the Eagles anonymously on an internet forum

something something knitting needles...somebody like me...cringe

j
I feel as though the hype is building with it, the whistling, applause and cheering is getting louder, we just need to start doing EEEEEEeeeA-gles.

Surprised that on screen they don't show the letters just to kick it off.
not sure what the song we play at 3qt is all about....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well obvs but like whats the point in playing it sounds like were in church or something

Not sure why they play some lame acoustic version and not the Tom Petty original.

Should just play this on the big screens before the game to amp everyone up

So like the Freo fans who used to pull an anchor out of a rock pre-game, we could have a guy dressed in a Hot Rod costume opening up the matrix?

Matera92 would lose his shit at this every time

That would be amazing. And honestly if that doesn't fire up the crowd what will??

After taking the matrix he can then vanquish Galvatron, who's colour is purple so it works on other levels also.

This is all coming together nicely! We are marketing geniuses! :p

So like the Freo fans who used to pull an anchor out of a rock pre-game, we could have a guy dressed in a Hot Rod costume opening up the matrix?

Matera92 would lose his shit at this every time

Would legit need a change of pants.

Yep.

On Topic
‘The Huddle’ part of the standing up is not really catching on, but I think a good amount of people are getting used to getting up right before the bounce to cheer the boys on. So yeah, that’s kinda working?
yea we stand and cheer and whistle … quiet huddle's don't inspire

Remove this Banner Ad

News West Coast calls on fans to start new game-day tradition at Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back