Game Day West Coast Eagles vs. Sydney Swans - Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder which one of our players is going to get suspended today for lashing out
Shuey by the sounds of things.

Like clockwork. This is how our senior players try and stand up when we are being flogged.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be joining Shuey with a spell courtesy of the MRO.
[/QUOTE]

I’d be doing anything to not play next week too… Redden has already faked the injury, don’t blame him either.

Hopefully questions will finally be asked.
Simpson out to pasture.
All those sugar optimistic types on here might finally wake up and smell the rancid sh*t we produce week in week out and "we're learning, we've got a lot to learn" pressers: enough is enough.

As someone on here wrote before: you're either contenders, or you're rebuilding.
Our management think we're contenders: hopefully we'll realise how sorely wrong that is and we'll make drastic steps to get rebuilding. It's what needed.

Ask yourself: do you really want to go another season with this team the way it is? It's been this way since 2019 and declining. Take solace in the fact that Richmond are doing the same thing 1 year after their flag.

in perspective the shining light through the year was when Simpson was forced to make changes through injury and our kids had stirring wins when unexpected.

I'd rather Simpson be gone but it's not going to happen imo.

Even better lols watching people celebrate their side having a dog of a day because they want to be the smartest bloke in the room.

Shocking awful unforgivably bad afternoon. Enjoy your victory lap, the team you support is getting thumped. Must be a great feeling.

Can’t take all the good, and i mean the tremendous amount of good we’ve enjoyed, then bail at the first sign of bad.

Where's my victory lap posting? It's tragic that we have fallen off a cliff.

When you are defending the indefensible expect to get the piss pulled out of you. I'm simply at whatever number stage "acceptance" is. We have lost our way massively and it's very easy to see that the spiral of the team into a totally uncontested game style is largely responsible. There are no non-negotiables for this playing group.

To have such a huge amount of raw talent in the side and not be able to play football is galling.

Does anyone think Simmo would show any anger. Or is he patting them on the back encouragingly?

Eagles are pretenders, lucky you beat us in 18, because you wont win another one under Simpson.
Strong username to ‘Where the f am I’ correlation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back