2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Collins is too good for the WAFL .

Speed , precision kick , great overhead mark . Torpedoe out of defence last quarter , brave went astray bounced nicely SD win ......

Goal of the year also

BOG should have persisted.

That 3rd quarter goal on the run was pretty good..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Available for WAFL this weekend - barring any surprises it should there should be 15 this week. Going to assume Witherden gets held out as the non playing emergency

FB: Baker Bazzo ???
HB: Johnston Ruscoe Jones
C: Gaff Sheed ???
HF: Petruccelle Barnett Dewar
FF: Rawlinson Reid Livingstone
R: Flynn Hall Chesser
I/C: Top ups

IMG_5594.jpeg

Team has been named minus the three emergencies. Flynn has been named so assume he’s passed the fitness test on his ankle

Malakai Champion has been named in a forward pocket for Subiaco

Pretty weak Subiaco line up has been named. Beagles really should with 15 listed players + Ruscoe, Gilbee, Sparks put up a really good showing.

Got smashed against Subi last time around, but with Flynn back in the ruck and Sheed, Gaff, Chesser on ball, potentially Petch and JJ playing, we should be winning this game!

Love that Chesser has been named onball. If he can show more in that role over the rest of the season, potentially we dont need to draft an onballer this year and can focus more on wing/hb.
Flynn getting some gametime/match fitness I presume
Hopefully shows something!!!

View attachment 2058801

Team has been named minus the three emergencies. Flynn has been named so assume he’s passed the fitness test on his ankle

Malakai Champion has been named in a forward pocket for Subiaco
We normally play some young bloke into looking like Gary Ablett each week. Malakai to be a lock for first round draft calculations after this game?

Would love for Malakai to stink it up for the rest of the year. Basically the opposite of Collard after the champs.
Good plan, let’s drop Brady Hough to the beagles this week just to play on Champion.

Would be nice to get him on the cheap, could be just the type of small we need to break up the land of the giants.

Love that Chesser has been named onball. If he can show more in that role over the rest of the season, potentially we dont need to draft an onballer this year and can focus more on wing/hb.
Flynn getting some gametime/match fitness I presume

might be a hot take but i think we're more desperate for a classy winger than we are for another good inside mid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnston really needs to be playing, a senior player should have been left out as tonight's emergency.

Agreed. Gaff or Sheed should have been the hold over

Unless there’s someone under a genuine injury cloud and Johnston is a chance to play

might be a hot take but i think we're more desperate for a classy winger than we are for another good inside mid
The top few in the draft arent wingers, what I meant is might be more comfortable splitting to get a wing/hb if Chesser did something as an inside mid.

I think its clear we do need another best 22 inside mid in the pipeline to replace Yeo and Kelly, if it could be Chesser thatd be great

who is jar-main jones
Jamming Bob Marley And The Wailers GIF by Bob Marley

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back