2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Because he's the ruckman WCE deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll ridicule him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our ruckman. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

I hear what some are saying that ruckman take time but, for this guy, with his physical attributes, to run around all afternoon in the WAFL the last 2 weeks for a sum total of 1 and 2 possessions respectively speaks of something more than a lack of physical development.

Would love to hear an honest appraisal by Horsley or Clarke about what’s going wrong with this guy. Something doesn’t compute.

we had a heap of passengers last weekend, no wonder we lose so badly. How the hell do we have 4 players on the field get 2 possessions or less???
East Perth had the ball 150 times more that we did....150!!!

we had a heap of passengers last weekend, no wonder we lose so badly. How the hell do we have 4 players on the field get 2 possessions or less???
East Perth had the ball 150 times more that we did....150!!!
Some players/ teams hunt the footy. It's no shock the same players rack up possessions week in week out!!

Chesser and Burgiel named, Petruccelle (AFL) and Jones (Partington’s) not named.

Also, Barnett named at CHB. Webster’s writeup mentioned that he played back in the second half last week, maybe it’s an experiment they’ll persist with.

Will be very interested seeing how Barnett goes at CHB.

Its where he played as a junior, hope he shows something because he doesn't look like a ruckman's areshole thus far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really hope they just play Culley, Hall and Chesser in the guts - maybe even a stint off the HBF for Chess. Just hope with some changes at the club we'll play players in their obvious natural positions rather than trying to outsmart ourselves.

In reserves action…

acd6f90c9029d2cbda536cfb50e2c92e.jpg

With cold rain pelting down and that scoreline at the half, I’d be tempted to fake a calf strain and take the rest of the day off if I played for West Perth.

In reserves action…

acd6f90c9029d2cbda536cfb50e2c92e.jpg

With cold rain pelting down and that scoreline at the half, I’d be tempted to fake a calf strain and take the rest of the day off if I played for West Perth.
I played in losing games like that when I was a teen.

Not much fun.

I played year 9 and year 10 school footy and we sucked. Had a couple games the oppo cracked 200 and it was depressing. Even more depressing when I had 2 touches for the game

In year 10 I was in the Trinity 3rds, the team hadn't won a game in 2 years. In that year we beat Christ Church twice by over 100 points (our only 2 wins for the season). Imagine how shit they were to let that happen. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back