AFLW West Coast Womens 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Very keen to see how the girls go tonight.
Quietly optimistic we'll see some improvement.

21 minutes late.... Why am i not surprised.
This is dumb. They advertised it and have the stream link up but no stream.
This club....

Last edited:

I thought the lasso had an intent component to it, not from the kicker but from the person voluntarily dodging and weaving to not touch the ball as it goes out of bounds.

When someone stops and hurdles twice over the footy to ensure they don’t accidentally touch it, rather than just pick it up, that surely negates the lasso out of bounds element.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

getting absolutely killed by that loose behind the ball.
One passage of run and carry and it opened everything up. Have yet to see any intent to receive handballs from behind since. Quite odd, given how ‘kick-to-kick’ the backline out to the wing has been. Bit of run and carry, plz.

The girls have been about as piss poor as the telecast.

I am another who thought it was 1 - 8 ish.

The ball movement into the forward line has been same old same old , just kick it long ... surprise surprise its a Freo mark on the half back line.

I know it's only a scratchy, but we still have a mountain of work to do with any sort of meaningful game plan to give our forwards a sniff of scoring.

How good has Charlie Thomas been in the backline, she must have taken half a dozen intercept marks. :thumbsu:

The one positive i'll take out of it so far is the tackles seem to be sticking which is good to see. but the ball movement is so poor. and decision making. kick to open space if you have to just not to the loose every. single. time.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW West Coast Womens 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back