2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
West looks like he plays a pretty taxing style of footy.

Hard at it, go go go go, which is what you'd expect of a bloke who's 22 and trying trying impress as a midfielder in his new team.

At his age I'm sure it'll be fine for a while but I wouldn't be surprised if it leads to injuries. Similar to Shuey. And he's much smaller as well.

State league affiliate: West Coast (WAFL)
This weekend: Claremont v West Coast - Saturday June 5, 12.10pm, Revo Fitness Stadium

Mid-season draftee Connor West starred for the Eagles in the WAFL on Saturday, finishing with 30 disposals, seven tackles and a goal.

Veteran Mark Hutchings also found plenty of the ball, collecting 25 touches as the Eagles went down to Claremont by 27 points.

Big man Nathan Vardy won 25 hitouts and had 13 touches, while medium defender Ben Johnson finished with 20 disposals.

West looks like he plays a pretty taxing style of footy.

Hard at it, go go go go, which is what you'd expect of a bloke who's 22 and trying trying impress as a midfielder in his new team.

At his age I'm sure it'll be fine for a while but I wouldn't be surprised if it leads to injuries. Similar to Shuey. And he's much smaller as well.
look at Hanneberry. His last elite season was when he was 26 and has basically dropped off since.

Bullshit on hutch.

Should have been delisted. Retained so he can walk old grandma's over the road.

did you even watch the game Hutchy didn`t do much wrong and looks like he`s recovered from his injury ..
thats all I`m saying he looks ready ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its wide spread - its the gens not the workplace
You know, for all the generational discourse I've seen, what always makes me laugh is the older generations bagging the younger generations, like they weren't the ones who raised them :drunk:

You know, for all the generational discourse I've seen, what always makes me laugh is the older generations bagging the younger generations, like they weren't the ones who raised them :drunk:

Reminds me of an article I read of boomers bagging millennials for using YouTube to find out how to change a tyre, like they weren't the ones who failed to teach us.

Reminds me of an article I read of boomers bagging millennials for using YouTube to find out how to change a tyre, like they weren't the ones who failed to teach us.
Not sure if serious.
I'm a boomer, no one taught me to change a tyre, I figured it out all by myself like a big boy.

Not sure if serious.
I'm a boomer, no one taught me to change a tyre, I figured it out all by myself like a big boy.

No one taught you? Wow. One of our teachers took us out into the carpark in primary school to show us how to do it. This was primary school, probably the same year the Eagles won their first premiership.

Just picturing a boomer sitting on the road next to his now-three-wheeled Kingswood because while figuring out how to change a tyre himself he didn’t do it properly, saying to himself “well at least I can be proud that I didn’t let some smartarse show me how to do it”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back