2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a 51 passenger bus I had to get to M on the point Mandurah a couple of years ago and take everyone out to Millbrook winery Jarrahdale for a wedding , it was about 40' in the shade and I was struggling to get to the hotel on time . The front left blew out and I was surprised the tyre hadnt ripped the side of the bus to pieces . Being over 50 and over 120 kg at the time it was a mammoth task to get a jack under the bus and loosen the lugs which are semi size 22" tyres and rim . With a mobile phone on my shoulder and cheek trying to get someone to cover the job I couldnt get anyone . Good thing I am really tough cos I did it in about 15 mins and still didnt look too filthy for a charter driver . I deserved a medal but I own the company so I didnt get one .

I had a 51 passenger bus I had to get to M on the point Mandurah a couple of years ago and take everyone out to Millbrook winery Jarrahdale for a wedding , it was about 40' in the shade and I was struggling to get to the hotel on time . The front left blew out and I was surprised the tyre hadnt ripped the side of the bus to pieces . Being over 50 and over 120 kg at the time it was a mammoth task to get a jack under the bus and loosen the lugs which are semi size 22" tyres and rim . With a mobile phone on my shoulder and cheek trying to get someone to cover the job I couldnt get anyone . Good thing I am really tough cos I did it in about 15 mins and still didnt look too filthy for a charter driver . I deserved a medal but I own the company so I didnt get one .
This is all I can offer you

MAG-003.jpg

Probably works out ok in the end - we can give Shuey some minutes next week at WAFL level. Same with maybe a few others returning a little ahead of schedule. The less minute managing we have to do at AFL level is surely better, although I’d have taken 60 mins of Shuey had we kept our original timeline for the tigers match.

technically we could easily get a win next week is we play some of our fringe 22 players. Doubt it would happen

Im assuming anyone who plays tomorrow will take leave next weekend, and anyone not picked will be off now and available for WAFL next weekend.

Not sure where that leaves the emergencies.

Could be one of our strongest teams for a while next weekend.
Ah Chee (if fit), Brander, Collins, Hutchings, Jamieson, Johnson, O'Neill, Petruccelle (if fit), Shuey, Trew, Vardy, West & Williams + former AFL listed players Brayshaw & Garlett.
Maybe a few other fringe players that played against Richmond could be added (Waterman & Langdon)?

Last edited:
Ah Chee, Brander, Collins, Hutchings, Jamieson, Johnson, O'Neill, Shuey, Trew, Vardy, West & Williams + former AFL listed players Brayshaw & Garlett.
Maybe a few other fringe players that played against Richmond could be added (Waterman & Langdon)?

Possibly Petch if his hamstring comes up and he needs game time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah Chee (if fit), Brander, Collins, Hutchings, Jamieson, Johnson, O'Neill, Petruccelle (if fit), Shuey, Trew, Vardy, West & Williams + former AFL listed players Brayshaw & Garlett.
You can add a defender or 2 as well. Cole, Nelson, Rotham and Witherden. I would expect one or 2 of those to play WAFL. If mot this week, definitely nthe following week.

Connor west on a hff jamison chb
Good to try players in different positions but goes to show you how players development can be stifled in this kind of a set up
I know its just on paper but still..

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jamo went down back a couple of games ago and did really well, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back