2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they give serious minutes with Williams in the ruck for this game.
Funnily enough I want them to try and get their first win. Vardy’s tap work both at AFL and WAFL level have been very good. Get him putting it down boots, west and and Xons throat.

Bailey is def a future with potential. However, please stop saying he has passed Vardy. That is not true. Talk to me when he clunks a grab in a GF and converts when the game is in the balance and we are desperate for a goal. Perhaps it is premature to say he has passed Vardy and also premature to call him a waste of talent as he is def on the way up and deserving of a spot in AFL. Vardy is not a dud. for the last time.

But he effectively has.

It's not that 2021 Williams is better than 2018 Vardy, it's that 2021 Vardy is so much worse than 2018 Vardy, making 2021 Williams better than 2021 Vardy.

Another way of saying what WCEvival says above.

Been done for 3 years

I am pretty sure in your books Vardy was done before probably way before 2018. You probably thought our 2018 chances were over the moment NN got injured so now you are forced to say post-2018.As a matter of fact, there was a major meltdown in this forum once NN got injured everyone saying season over and every week he proved you all wrong( with Lycett). he is a kinda player that if not injured needs time where he builds on his game over consecutive games.

you are hiding with the "post-2018" comment cuz you really can't knock a man down since he was vital for our premiership. The truth of the matter is that your assessment of Vardy seems to be more emotional and biased than objective and fair. I will happily go and watch an injury-free Vardy running around.He tries his best and brings value to the team and on his day he can hold his own. Sure he has bad days just like any other player but Bailey Williams is an up-and-coming player yet very young, extremely inexperienced, and raw which won't really do us any favors considering we are in our premiership window not rebuilding. Mind you at this stage if Vardy clunks a ball in the forward line he has a better kicking motion and conversion than Baily and that is a key indicator comes finals time where a goal or two matters.

I am pretty sure in your books Vardy was done before probably way before 2018. You probably thought our 2018 chances were over the moment NN got injured so now you are forced to say post-2018.As a matter of fact, there was a major meltdown in this forum once NN got injured everyone saying season over and every week he proved you all wrong( with Lycett). he is a kinda player that if not injured needs time where he builds on his game over consecutive games.

you are hiding with the "post-2018" comment cuz you really can't knock a man down since he was vital for our premiership. The truth of the matter is that your assessment of Vardy seems to be more emotional and biased than objective and fair. I will happily go and watch an injury-free Vardy running around.He tries his best and brings value to the team and on his day he can hold his own. Sure he has bad days just like any other player but Bailey Williams is an up-and-coming player yet very young, extremely inexperienced, and raw which won't really do us any favors considering we are in our premiership window not rebuilding. Mind you at this stage if Vardy clunks a ball in the forward line he has a better kicking motion and conversion than Baily and that is a key indicator comes finals time where a goal or two matters.
Mate, what drugs are you on and what conspiracy theories are you on about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, what drugs are you on and what conspiracy theories are you on about.
Thanks for an insightful and mature response. noted. Every time someone says something you probably don't understand or perhaps don't agree call them a conspiracy theorist or stupid or on drugs.

check your EQ ;)

I was just about to ask where to go for a stream today. Sitting at work 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back