Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The tears from jealous Freo Fans watering the discontent growing down at Dockerland because the most marketable players they had already left the club and a new West Coast recruit is stealing all the limelight. I can't even name any Freo players these days as the good ones all left except Nat "Under the Knife" Fyfe - oh wait he is pretty well done and dusted.

Beverley’s greatest recruiter of all time, yer right !!

cccbd84530b53c4bcd0c9afa276a33fe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like he's owning such tanking !! makes you wonder... were these decions made on a Saturday after a bottle or two of the best chardonnay ?

Don Pyke clearing the decks, appears he no longer wants Kim Jong Nizzie’s taint to haunt the corridors of Lathlain. Who’s next? Simpson?

Don Pyke clearing the decks, appears he no longer wants Kim Jong Nizzie’s taint to haunt the corridors of Lathlain. Who’s next? Simpson?

you all laughing at Dom getting injured (i thought injury-banter was banned on Bigfooty??) but most of us West Coast supporters dont actually want him in the team!!!

It doesn’t take long to break them at Lathlain or has he got the resilience of cream cheese?

e5f4a9e473408bea18d77c67c94b409c.jpg

Who’s laughing at Sheed? Wasn’t your SnC dude Nizzie’s fall guy? And there’s still players falling apart, #concerning
Plus Elton John.

I wonder how long Nizzie's son will last. Oh, that's right, forever.

you all laughing at Dom getting injured (i thought injury-banter was banned on Bigfooty??) but most of us West Coast supporters dont actually want him in the team!!!
Exactly this, he has done his part in a premiership but now he always gets caught with the ball and turns it over more than anyone at West Coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back