Game Day West Coast v Western Bulldogs - How Could We Possibly Stuff This Ump?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just like you did in the finals against us last year when you choaked. For the record, I have never come across a team that get so many biased home ground decisions in my life. Quite sickening actually
Lots of head ducking going on there m8, including a goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I struggle to think how the main board are coping with us losing the free kick count, and an opposing team so visibly throwing and ducking against us. Thank **** it's the Dogs, otherwise they'd be all out of narrative.

Ok.

This is gonna be a heatstopping 4th qtr
:'( I know ! Living in the western suburbs of Melbourne this week has been shithouse! Doggies supporters as far as the eye can see! If we roll over I'm going into permanent hibernation! Don't let me down fellas don't let me down :drunk:

What are opinions on Darlings game. I'm seriously about to give him a good roast.

He presents yes but what he does after is what he needs to improve on. Always going to ground or has lack of awareness. Unless he is by himself he can't seem to take a contested grab.
First quarter he was alright and provided quality touches.

Then he has gone back to he's old ways of being too scared to put arms out and take the grabs.

McInnes is my preferred second tall after tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back