West Coast Vs Essendon discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing the dons at Subiaco this Friday night.

Youngster galore again I would say, with hopefully Hunter getting a game and maybe Kerr??

And finally let us hold hands and pray for no injuries.

Finally a Religion we can agree on... :D

Our Woosha
Who art in action
Hallowed be thy name
Thy King Team's come,
Thou teams' will be undone,
On Earth as it is in Subi.

Give us this day our daily news updates
And forgive us, we're fans,
As we forgive opposing fans who attempt to argue purple rules.

And not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from Collingwood
For the King's Team, the POWER and the GLORRRYYYY! are yours for ever and ever

Amen.

I think i may have been much too inembriated to attenmpt that :/

2 Mark LeCras
5 Tyson Stenglein
6 Mark Nicoski
7 Chad Fletcher
8 Beau Waters
10 Michael Braun
11 Matt Priddis
12 Jamie McNamara
14 Mark Seaby
15 Chad Jones ---:cool:
17 Josh Kennedy
18 Brad Ebert--- :cool:
20 Dean Cox
21 Quinten Lynch
22 Jaymie Graham
23 Darren Glass
24 Matt Rosa
27 Ben McKinley---:cool:
29 Ashley Hansen
30 Matt Spangher ---:cool:
31 Will Schofield ---:cool:
32 Andrew Embley
35 Steven Armstrong ---:cool:
37 Adam Selwood
38 Brett Jones
39 Adam Hunter
41 Brent Staker
44 David Wirrpanda

The players withont Faces represent who i think will play friday and the :cool: faces is who i think will be cooling it in the stands.

Team should look like this

FB: Waters Glass Wirra
HB: Bones Hunter A.Selwood
C: Embley Priddis Rosa
HF: Staker Hanson Kennedy
FF: Lecras Lynch Graham
R/R: Cox Braun Stenglein

INT: Seaby Nicoski Fletcher McNamara

this will force essendon to put Lucas in the back line with fletcher and michael to combat our talls without Mcphee and lucas is the one that always cuts us up when he goes forward.

:thumbsu:

Other than Kerr & Butler its pretty much our full strength squad. Great to have Hunter back

Missing HURN as well

this will force essendon to put Lucas in the back line with fletcher and michael to combat our talls without Mcphee and lucas is the one that always cuts us up when he goes forward.

Didnt realise Big Mal wasn't playing so that makes it harder for the to match our talls

I'm actually looking forward to going to this game, especially since the cricket season was the total pits :mad:

Might even be the only game I get to go to this year. C'mon new stadium - hope I live long enough ........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be going and enjoying myself as it's probably the only game I'll get to this year.

Come on West Coast, don't lose the one game I get to attend :cool:

Team should look like this

FB: Waters Glass Wirra
HB: Bones Hunter A.Selwood
C: Embley Priddis Rosa
HF: Staker Hanson Kennedy
FF: Lecras Lynch Graham
R/R: Cox Braun Stenglein

INT: Seaby Nicoski Fletcher McNamara

:thumbsu:

Forward Line way too tall. Drop Graham or Kennedy. Start staker on the bench and swap Fletcher and Braun around.

Other than Kerr & Butler its pretty much our full strength squad. Great to have Hunter back

Missing HURN as well

Didnt realise Big Mal wasn't playing so that makes it harder for the to match our talls

lucas wont be playing in the backline, knights isnt an idiot like sheedy :D, our backline should be alright in terms of talls we still have fletcher, ryder, pears, NLM and others. mal would normally get the job on lynch, my bet is knights might give pears a shot at him

lucas wont be playing in the backline, knights isnt an idiot like sheedy :D, our backline should be alright in terms of talls we still have fletcher, ryder, pears, NLM and others. mal would normally get the job on lynch, my bet is knights might give pears a shot at him

I hope Pears gets a go, because he looks a likely type. Of course I hope Lynchy kicks 5!:D

I will be heading down there tonight. Will be happy to give an after match rap up if anyones interested.

P.S If we win this we are 3 out of 4 for pre season. I rate that:thumbsu:

I will be heading down there tonight. Will be happy to give an after match rap up if anyones interested.

P.S If we win this we are 3 out of 4 for pre season. I rate that:thumbsu:

Remember they thumped us by 10+ goals last year and Morton and Thornton injured themselves? I think. So anything better than that is a bonus!

Remember they thumped us by 10+ goals last year and Morton and Thornton injured themselves? I think. So anything better than that is a bonus!

True but the whole of our last pre season was less than impressive. This one we have atleast been semi successful without taking any overt risks

P.S does anyone know how much the non members tickets cost tonight if anything at all? I have heard $10

Think they charge 5 for concession 10 for old farts. Kids get in free. Not much considering its gonna be a full out game with the best we have available out there. This is the game which matters folks. This is what we look like at full tilt id say

Game will NOT be broadcast in 6PR btw, but they will be providing score updates. Well whoopte fricken do. A 14 yr old git with a mobile phone and a lollipop can do that for me

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Vs Essendon discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back