West Coast Vs Geelong, Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Where's a bit of flag flying against Enright?

Way the rules are these days wouldnt help, same as enright getting rubbed out ultimately is meaningless for the eagles. Geelong seem to have sand in the collective vagina tonight but.

Sheppard and Stevenson have both been fantastic, Stevenson more so for mine.

Butler and Waters = OMFGWOW have been awesome, Butler is a gun defender. Waters is kicking a bit too high and long but is everywhere and tough as.

Way the rules are these days wouldnt help, same as enright getting rubbed out ultimately is meaningless for the eagles. Geelong seem to have sand in the collective vagina tonight but.

Because we are not following the script. We are supposed to roll over and let them win easily.

It might well still happen but at least we made them work for it for 1/2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well done eagles! they are verrrrry frustrated! broke their record too, haha! keep it up - just gotta get more accurate!:thumbsu::)

And I dont usually get into the umpires but they have been so crap!! I dont know if its my bias but we should have at least 4 more free kicks.

Yeah, the holding the ball has been really inconsistent. Inconsistent with other games too, I reckon. They dive on the ball, or take on a few of our players, get tackled, drop it, etc, and no free. Just weird in comparison to other games where umpires have been trigger happy.

Quartermain....you are the equivelant to a tabloid journalist. Showing footage from 2 years ago.

Why dont you air the tape of you nearly crying on air because Jason Dunstall made a point.

No need, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpQ444I2NhY

To be fair to Quarters, he turned out to be pretty spot on and hindsight makes Dunstall look the petulant fool.

Geelong have been r*ped by the umpires. Can't believe some of you think Eagles have gotten the bad one. Take the goggles off

Geelong have been r*ped by the umpires. Can't believe some of you think Eagles have gotten the bad one. Take the goggles off

First quarter we where a little unlucky. Especially with chopping of the arms on Kennedy. LeCras getting scragged by Hunt.

Second quarter, a fair few free kicks to Geelong overlooked. But given they are under pressure and bitching at the umpires it's no suprise.

And I dont usually get into the umpires but they have been so crap!! I dont know if its my bias but we should have at least 4 more free kicks.

I think the umpiring has been reasonable.

We look so much better with Hurn, Butler, Shep and Stevenson with ball in hand. Hopefully Embley can lift and do his best on Ablett in the second half without A. Selwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Vs Geelong, Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back