West Coast Vs Geelong, Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It hurts me to say it but that was beau waters f**k up which resulted into the goal , if he had got the ball inside 50 we might of had a chance to get a goal ourselfs:thumbsdown:

Kennedy could be doing so much more. Should be running himself into the ground and taking marks all over the field, the dropping back into the 50 to lead up for a mark/goal.

I rekon Waters turned the ball over 3 times then and also caused the ball to be turned over 3 times with his attack and pressure.

Our forwards need to do more, LeCras and Kennedy have had less impact in the third. I hope that they come out in the last firing.

Also... Naita is a flipping RUCKMAN!! has anyone told him he shouldnt be able to do what he did in the third!!! ahahah

which commentator was going on about beau waters being one of our main offenders in turnovers from HB this year? The man has no idea.

They have has a MASSIVE influence on this game

Some on here would have you believe their performance has no impact on the result and that we must only criticise those in blue and gold.

In general, I reckon they have been better with HTB decisions. Last week there would have been 15 extra frees paid by now, there has been more common sense around 'diving on the ball'.

That said, some blatant dropping the ball decisions by the likes of Ablett have just been ignored.

why is garry ablett not allowed to be caught holding the ball

would be able to see the movement in the umpires pants every time he gets the ball if they didnt have pindicks

good luck going into the last guys

edit: that last bounce shoulda been recalled surely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't drop off boys, keep up the intensity.

What did Dalziell do to the crowd btw? I'm not watching it, radio'ing, and I missed it.

hope you guys can win this, playing well from the small snippets i've seen

just don't get in front by 5 and lose to a wobbler from a free kick that wasn't there by the umps :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast Vs Geelong, Match Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back