West Coast vs Norf shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

That's just the effects of the cocaine,keep sniffing snow.....before your next lot of lines just a quick question?
Ooohhh quick have another line before you get depressed with the realization that you are truly shit.
Surely you have something better than this unoriginal garbage?

We beat you by 96 last time, yet you have somehow come to the conclusion that we are "truly shit"

What would that make you lot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

West Coast supporters shitting themselves.

North by 5 goals going away.

The only thing I'm worried about is Boomer bringing one of our fine, upstanding players down to his level and getting in a pointless scrap.

Other than than, I look forward to Drew "doesn't kick goals against anyont outside the bottom six" Petrie living up to his name, and Jake Ziebell making Priddis look fast.

They should offer a market on what his first complaint in the post match presser will be

1.65 - Free Kick Count
1.80 - Crowd Noise
4.00 - Naitanui being better than Daw
25.00 - Roof being open
Naitanui should be better than Daw, wasn't he pick 2 in the draft? Going by that, shouldn't he be one of the best players in the league? Unfortunately for you, he's nowhere near it.

filepicker%2FSmUkT70KSkmYzsqFbe7W_white_flag.jpg

lol - grow a sack you ****en pussy.:thumbsu:

We are expected to lose Douchebag, but imagine if we beat you?!

Would be the end if the line and would keep the obvious slide going!

Which one of your plodders is going to take Petrie, Black and Maj?

I love how Eagles supporters start following a winning WAFL side and claim a long term allegiance, when the Eagles are battling and stop going to games.

In their famed spoon year of 2010, I went to a game that only 24,000 rocked up to!

Even we get more and we don't have the whole state!

The least knowledgable, least passionate supporters in the comp by a street. GWS and Gold Coast included.

We are expected to lose Douchebag, but imagine if we beat you?!

Would be the end if the line and would keep the obvious slide going!

Which one of your plodders is going to take Petrie, Black and Maj?

Oh lol.

I love how Eagles supporters start following a winning WAFL side and claim a long term allegiance, when the Eagles are battling and stop going to games.

In their famed spoon year of 2010, I went to a game that only 24,000 rocked up to!

The least knowledgable, least passionate supporters in the comp by a street. GWS and Gold Coast included.

Oh yeah, which game was that?

Sounds like you're making shit up.

Most of the supporters here from what I've noticed are probably of the age that the Eagles have been around their entire lives, so shit point.

Was is a North Melbourne home game?

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast vs Norf shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back