West Coast vs Norf shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 15, 2010 v Adelaide

Attendance - 26,976

Have a look at all the years you have battled and look at the decline in attendance.

Sure, I get this will happen a bit, but your "supporters" are something else.

It's more like an NBL crowd than AFL.

Attendance - 26,976

Have a look at all the years you have battled and look at the decline in attendance.

Link please.

So you were making shit up?

We are expected to lose Douchebag, but imagine if we beat you?!

Would be the end if the line and would keep the obvious slide going!

Which one of your plodders is going to take Petrie, Black and Maj?

Petrie???

Hahahahahah

eMac will towel him once again, it is honestly not even fair. Maybe we should tie one of Eric's hands up to give flat track petrie a chance

I love how Eagles supporters start following a winning WAFL side and claim a long term allegiance, when the Eagles are battling and stop going to games.

In their famed spoon year of 2010, I went to a game that only 24,000 rocked up to!

Even we get more and we don't have the whole state!

The least knowledgable, least passionate supporters in the comp by a street. GWS and Gold Coast included.
I call bullshit.

Home game attendance average 2010 West Coast 34931.

Home game attendance average 2010 North Melbourne 23851.

Not bad or a wooden spoon year. :thumbsu:

North supporters, the most knowledgable in the comp by a street. The only ones who think 24000 = 26976.

I don't think any internet server has a large enough capacity to handle brad Scotts tears.
That's just the effects of the cocaine,keep sniffing snow.....before your next lot of lines just a quick question?

Did you world beaters get rolled by Port???

Ooohhh quick have another line before you get depressed with the realization that you are truly shit.
Yep. Done like a dinner against Port.
We are pretty disfunctional side ATM
You should win.

lol.gif

I call bullshit.

Home game attendance average 2010 West Coast 34931.

Home game attendance average 2010 North Melbourne 23851.

Not bad or a wooden spoon year. :thumbsu:

North supporters, the most knowledgable in the comp by a street. The only ones who think 24000 = 26976.

Take the derby's and Friday night games out.

Then factor in times of games and comparable fixtures.

Comparisons to our attendances is a complete strawman argument.

You have a whole state to drive support from and a waiting list for members.

I can see the natives turning in their own again after a Friday upset!

I know Eagles supporters who follow the Dockers as well now and claim "I follow WA teams".

We played the flag favourites, you played a cellar dweller. There's a difference.

We won. Is that the difference? Loved the bloods culture last night, just kept trying, even though you got smashed..... And you were smashed, Buddy walked through your team in the first and it just looked shit, couldn't even stick a tackle.

We won. Is that the difference? Loved the bloods culture last night, just kept trying, even though you got smashed..... And you were smashed, Buddy walked through your team in the first and it just looked shit, couldn't even stick a tackle.
Don't take too much away from beating Brisbane, I didn't the week before. In fact I predicted that if we played the same way against the Hawks as we did against the Paddle Pops we would get smashed, and we did.

Yep we got smashed no two ways about it. It happens, it's May, and we have our prodigal son Kurt to return to the bosem in about 4 weeks. We need him, plus we have a growing injury list. Such is footy.

You guys need to sort out your forward line as well. About as dysfunctional as ours ATM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't take too much away from beating Brisbane, I didn't the week before. In fact I predicted that if we played the same way against the Hawks as we did against the Paddle Pops we would get smashed, and we did.

Yep we got smashed no two ways about it. It happens, it's May, and we have our prodigal son Kurt to return to the bosem in about 4 weeks. We need him, plus we have a growing injury list. Such is footy.

You guys need to sort out your forward line as well. About as dysfunctional as ours ATM.

Huh? Our forward line works a treat. Lost the I50s two weeks in a row and won.....

Attendance - 26,976

Keep talking as i enjoy making idiots look the part.

Let's have a look at North Melbourne's membership numbers in their last 2 premiership years.

1996. 14,438

1999. 22,080.

LOL. :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast vs Norf shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back