Preview West Coast vs Richmond - Rd 7 - Concrete Deck Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see the logic in bringing Soldo in. I've never even heard of their Ruckman straddlediknow? The way a large portion of posters talk about stats only and not the actual game, I find it amusing that Patrick Naish has had more possessions than EVERY single Tiger player bar Short. When you factor in Short gets a stat for every single play on kick in Naish would be spanking him. Bloody hell we could use a highly skilled winger who can run and has great goal sense. Guess he didn't play tigers footy. Which these days means not getting a kick, when you do butchering it, either tackling high and giving away a free or getting your tackle shrugged. Good on Naish always knew he could be a good player if given a fair crack. We much rather our wingers to run lots of KMs whilst getting a handful of kicks and kick it out on the full or turn it over under no pressure resulting in a goal on overlap. Hey at least they apparently do it tigerishly?

The logic is to totally destroy their ruckman and help with our shite midfield, which we kinda did in the GWS game. We'll see if it works lol

Can’t believe castagna and edwards didn’t get dropped Dimma has lost the plot I don’t care if they have played in 3 flags or not you have to perform and they have been stinking it up for the whole 6 weeks
Only 6 weeks? I suppose it is a new season, so last years stinking it up dont count

If Nank is on, he provides good clearance numbers and provides an almost extra mid feel.

Think we'll see Baker, Bolton, Castagna, Maurice and Short all attend some bounces tonight.

I dont bc I already know we'll get flogged. Eagles will lift for this one, along with home town umpiring and the weakest midfield ever assembled = perfect storm
how are we favourites

Team has a good look about it tonight … must win !!!!…. But I’m getting ready to assume the position ready for the arse reaming from the home town umpiring …. No lube of course

I dont bc I already know we'll get flogged. Eagles will lift for this one, along with home town umpiring and the weakest midfield ever assembled = perfect storm
Have you seen Port play this year? They are terrible.
And last week they beat the Eagles by 84 points.
We will win, comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game Day thread campaigners ????
Peering Looking GIF by MOODMAN
Looking I See You GIF by GritTV
Confused Wile E Coyote GIF by Looney Tunes
Looking For GIF by Rick and Morty
Angry Chewing GIF

I see Balta & Baker are named down back like i have been saying we should be doing for a solid few weeks now. Looks like i might have been onto something once again, hey?

I see Balta & Baker are named down back like i have been saying we should be doing for a solid few weeks now. Looks like i might have been onto something once again, hey?
Think you will find 90% of the board wanted these changes

JR8 reckons we will come good soon…boys are slowly kicking into gear

I’m with him..tigers by 38
we would win the flag every year with only fair umpiring

if it was favourable umpiring we wouldnt ever loose a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back