Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghossein

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey guys, i've got a pretty open weekend coming up and I wouldn't mind seeing some of the new recrutes playing in some of the WAFL games. Just wondering if anyone had a list of which players are playing and for which club. Thanks in advance:thumbsu:

Cl Tom Swift , Beau Wilkes , G Weedon ? , R Neates ? L Broome ?
SD Tony Notte ,
EF Koby Stevens , Tim Houlihan Brad Dalziell ?
SF Ashton Hams Callum Wilson
WP Andrew Striijk Jack Darling :p
EP JON
P Ashley Smith Will Sullivan ?
Peel
Sub

??? unsure if playing or playing reserves or colts maybe

Cl Tom Swift , Beau Wilkes , G Weedon ? , R Neates ? L Broome ?
SD Tony Notte ,
EF Koby Stevens , Tim Houlihan Brad Dalziell ?
SF Ashton Hams Callum Wilson
WP Andrew Striijk Jack Darling :p
EP JON
P Ashley Smith Will Sullivan ?
Peel Harley Bennell
Sub

??? unsure if playing or playing reserves or colts maybe

Dont forget Harley.

Hey guys, i've got a pretty open weekend coming up and I wouldn't mind seeing some of the new recrutes playing in some of the WAFL games. Just wondering if anyone had a list of which players are playing and for which club. Thanks in advance:thumbsu:

I reckon the one I'd like to go and see the most, if I wasn't watching Swans, would be Claremont v Peel. But, you'll have to get there at lunch time (not a bad thing down Mandurah) to see Weedon and Broome.

Peel have Bennell and Butcher playing, along with a couple that were considered for drafting this year in Mason and Mitch Brown the 5th!

Mind you Swans has Darling v Notte. Or, as most of us know, if we're married, the Notte now Darling I have a headache match!:D

Looking foward to South V Royals tommorow night will be a good game to start the season.

Will be especially interested in JON and Hams.

Callum Wilson always does well against us will probaly kick a bag.

Mind you Swans has Darling v Notte. Or, as most of us know, if we're married, the Notte now Darling I have a headache match!:D
lol, the minute the ring goes on they learn to say "notte now darling".
A sure thing becomes a lucky dip. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going down to watch West Perth and Swans and hoping for a West Perth win.

Don't know what AFL listed players are playing and couldn't care less which are or are not.

West Perth winning is the priority for me.

Boo!

Notte and Strijk are the only Eagles playing. Surprised that Hansen wasn't named, and disappointed but not at all surprised that Naita's not playing.

If it wasn't for my black and white allegience, I'd probably go check out Shep and Cat playing for the Sharks.

I reckon the one I'd like to go and see the most, if I wasn't watching Swans, would be Claremont v Peel. But, you'll have to get there at lunch time (not a bad thing down Mandurah) to see Weedon and Broome.

Peel have Bennell and Butcher playing, along with a couple that were considered for drafting this year in Mason and Mitch Brown the 5th!

Nice.

No Just a local lad Doggie, figure of speech mate. No different than asking a mate if you're going down the footy tomorrow.

What is it with your obsession with language, punctuation, phrases etc etc?

you know what people mean so what's your problem?

efa.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back