West Coast WAFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Just a local lad Doggie, figure of speech mate. No different than asking a mate if your going down the footy tomorrow.

What is it with your obsession with language, punctuation, phrases etc etc.

you know what people mean so whats your problem.

errr...I would have thought the smiley at the end would have signified I said that in a jocular manner...

Going down to watch West Perth and Swans and hoping for a West Perth win.

Don't know what AFL listed players are playing and couldn't care less which are or are not.

West Perth winning is the priority for me.

Sorry to disappoint, not going to happen! :D I hope.

You going to be in the WAFL tipping this year gws - need more cardies supporters!

Boo!

Notte and Strijk are the only Eagles playing. Surprised that Hansen wasn't named, and disappointed but not at all surprised that Naita's not playing.

If it wasn't for my black and white allegience, I'd probably go check out Shep and Cat playing for the Sharks.

Gotta give them a chance, fivey!:D

20min into 2nd qtr:

JON: 5 touches(1 kick, 4 hb)

A.Hams: 15 touches(11 kicks, 4hb), 4 marks, 3 tackles and a goal.

Wilson: 5 touches, 2 goals 1.

Good see Weedon mended and ready to go, will be playing WAFL this weekend. What was his injury during the preseason?

@ 3 qtr time

JON: 8 touches(3 kicks, 5hb), 2 tackles

A.Hams: 27 touches(16 kicks,11 hb), 8 marks, 8 tackles, 1 goal.

Wilson: 8 touches(5 kicks, 3 hb),1 mark, 2 tackles, 9 hit-outs, Goals: 2.1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JON: 15 touches(8 kicks, 7hb), 4 tackles, 4 i50's and 2 behinds.( Had 7 touches in the last qtr)

A.Hams: 32 touches(20 kicks,12 hb), 10 marks, 12 tackles, 5 i50's , 1 goal.

Wilson: 10 touches(5 kicks, 5 hb),1 mark, 3 tackles, 10 hit-outs, Goals: 2.1

JON: 15 touches(8 kicks, 7hb), 4 tackles, 4 i50's and 2 behinds.( Had 7 touches in the last qtr)

A.Hams: 32 touches(20 kicks,12 hb), 10 marks, 12 tackles, 5 i50's , 1 goal.

Wilson: 10 touches(5 kicks, 5 hb),1 mark, 3 tackles, 10 hit-outs, Goals: 2.1
These three wont be pressing for a spot in round 1 although Hams stats are impressive. His early form let him down so some seriously good footy is needed before any thought of a league debut.

Just got home from the match.

Ashton Hams was quite easily BOG, simply superb. Hard at it, brilliant by foot and his tackling was a feature.

JON was pretty poor IMO. Only came into the game in the last quarter and really looks lost, shithouse body languange when he was dragged a few times.

Souths had one on the bench for the most part and nearly ran over Souths, it was only when Easts had the run of play that he came into the game.

Got lost alot, his opponent on the wing, who is a front runner outplayed him for 3 quarters.

Wilson was ok without being a standout, Murphy outperformed him by quite a margin.

Just got home from the match.

Ashton Hams was quite easily BOG, simply superb. Hard at it, brilliant by foot and his tackling was a feature.

JON was pretty poor IMO. Only came into the game in the last quarter and really looks lost, shithouse body languange when he was dragged a few times.

Souths had one on the bench for the most part and nearly ran over Souths, it was only when Easts had the run of play that he came into the game.

Got lost alot, his opponent on the wing, who is a front runner outplayed him for 3 quarters.

Wilson was ok without being a standout, Murphy outperformed him by quite a margin.

You talking about number 25? Not unusual for Murphy (25 yo, in afl system 6+ years) to outperform Wilson though.

Did JON even play the 2nd qtr??, looking at the stats he got 5 touches in the 1st, didn't touch the ball once in the 2nd and then got 10 disposals to finish the 2nd half.

You talking about number 25?

Yeah Phillips, I dont mind him forward of the play, just dont think he's cut out to play in the middle. Will cost us one day.

Not unusual for Murphy (25 yo, in afl system 6+ years) to outperform Wilson though.

Welcome change from last year though, Wilson reall made Murph look second rate, maybe the fact he's on his last year will finally spur him on.

Time will tell.

Good win for Souths, lot of heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back