West Coast will beat Adelaide in Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Niall said:
With all the nonsense being posted about West Coast not being worthy of a top 4 position I have decided to go out on a limb and say that West Coast will beat Adelaide in Round 17 at Subiaco Oval. I also think we will win at least three of our next four games which includes games against St Kilda and Collingwood. If we don't do as I have predicted I will still be here to cop it sweet from all the Eagles haters out there :thumbsu:

Good on you ! That will stick it up those people who posted all that nonsense !

With Adelaide in the middle of their loading/tapering program then, it wouldn't surprise me at all if we dropped that match.

However, given the way we're playing at the moment, we have every chance.

39 points lead to the eagles half way through the 2nd qtr. and i tipped em !!!! but the loss was meant to come for adelaide and it will do them good. will at least teach some people that arrogance isnt a virtue in society.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MAG87 said:
39 points lead to the eagles half way through the 2nd qtr. and i tipped em !!!! but the loss was meant to come for adelaide and it will do them good. will at least teach some people that arrogance isnt a virtue in society.

Most Adelaide people haven't been arrogant. We know that the minor round is just that. If you want arrogance, have a few of your own look in a mirror.

kirky said:
Most Adelaide people haven't been arrogant. We know that the minor round is just that. If you want arrogance, have a few of your own look in a mirror.

lol i wasnt saying everyone in the adelaide fan club was arrogant just they have been thinking that they will definetly win every game this year and win the flag. yes i have to admit we've had some in our team but theyve been quite silent for 2 months now but i doubt it it will last that long especially if wce beats em by a bigger margin.

adelaide is still a quality side and the loss had to come or else they would have bowled out in the finals now that the loss has come early they are gonna be bloody tough in the final. will be seeing adelaide in the gf against wce and it will be a mighty fight of a game.

kirky said:

Exactly what i thought.....not many arrogant Adelaide fans out there.

Niall said:
With all the nonsense being posted about West Coast not being worthy of a top 4 position I have decided to go out on a limb and say that West Coast will beat Adelaide in Round 17 at Subiaco Oval. I also think we will win at least three of our next four games which includes games against St Kilda and Collingwood. If we don't do as I have predicted I will still be here to cop it sweet from all the Eagles haters out there :thumbsu:
I'm guessing you'll be right!

Remove this Banner Ad

West Coast will beat Adelaide in Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back