Live Event West Horsham Showdown Shitfight

Who will put their hand up for the Tarpsetting Chokers?

• Poking Powell Puffer

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Clanger Choking Charlie

• Kenny Kant Koach

• Watts Won’t Know What Hit Him

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
The Paer are up shit creek without a paddle and with Kochead rueing his decision to sign KennyCantCoach for 4 more far king years, you’d think the Tarpsetters would come out swinging in this game.

Yeah?...Nah.:D

They limpdicked it last weekend against a team that they ‘studied really hard’ to exact revenge from being Shuey’d out of the Elim Final in extra time...LOL..soft Kenny called them.:)

Speaking of extra time, Cocaine Charlie has the time clock yips wearing John Butchers old boots, Wingehards broken a toe nail, Powell Poker will be booed until he shits his pants and meanwhile... The Crows have more injured than the 10th Battalion 100 years ago.

According to these frontrunners, Adelaide have no depth... pfft.:rolleyes:
Crows by plenty in a 38k home crowd full of banana chuckers.

Oh and did I mention RonSon is too chickenshit to have an Av bet?:rainbow:

It’s time for the Blowdown again already?

Might have to get myself carded from the bay for the week. :(

Can you chuck a banana at a mod?
That’d be symbolic.
Do you know if any mods are indigenous?

I don’t mind getting carded but I don’t want to be labeled as racist also.

• Banned
Kochead says...
“Don’t you love a showdown week -- it’s just fantastic,” Kochie told FIVEaa. “But a reminder everyone: take it in the spirit that it’s meant to be -- it’s fun.”

What a franchise flog!...Fun...GTFO:eek:

“Yes, we have the rivalry and we love the rivalry -- I reckon it’s the greatest rivalry in the AFL -- but remember it’s sport and it’s there to be enjoyed.”

“We’ve got to prove ourselves after the weekend -- incredibly disappointing.
“If we react like we did against North Melbourne for the disappointment of the week before that, I think we’re in for a cracking showdown.”

LOL Norf...how embarrassing is this campaigner?:D

At least the Camrys have the wherewithal to produce a FOTY winner. Now that Marto's gone, PAER shittruck posters are too vanilla to finish to earn a podium finish let alone be the most annoying campaigner on the forum. LIFT you pathetic teal flogs, unleash your inner campaignerishness starting with this thread!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing how scarce the Port supporters are now. Not even a month ago they were coming out of the woodwork thinking their s**tstain club was finally delivering some footy they've been forever promising. But yet again they have been exposed as nothing but fairweather supporters. Here's a short list of blow in puffer flogs who have since disappeared

DazalenkoUBewty
RobbieGray17
OneGreatClub
HinkleysHeroes
Willo 17
Slammer
MilitaryLC
PAFC_1870
Greasyrhys
Port_Punter85
PowerForGood
Established1870
PAFC66

Amazing how scarce the Port supporters are now. Not even a month ago they were coming out of the woodwork thinking their s**tstain club was finally delivering some footy they've been forever promising. But yet again they have been exposed as nothing but fairweather supporters. Here's a short list of blow in puffer flogs who have since disappeared

DazalenkoUBewty
RobbieGray17
OneGreatClub
HinkleysHeroes
Willo 17
Slammer
MilitaryLC
PAFC_1870
Greasyrhys
Port_Punter85
PowerForGood
Established1870
PAFC66
You live in this dark area of bf, we don't...

You don't when you're losing, you do when you're winning (or the crows are losing). Guarantee over half of that list will drop by if the Crows lose on Saturday
Why the **** would I want to come into this shithole? To listen to assholes like u and subaru?

Yeah, no thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back