Western Australian Blues fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to be a fair few over in WA. I see updates in the season with them all being a pub, quite a few numbers aswell.

Just signed into BF after a month as I'm currently in America and seen I was tagged in the thread. To the OP, there are plenty of WA Blues members and supporters in Perth and greater WA.

Come the new year, if you wish to watch the game with other WA Blues always feel free to come on down to The Odin Tavern in Balcatta, there are normally a fair few of us there. You can find our function schedule via the link in my signature, and its always free to come on down :)

Just signed into BF after a month as I'm currently in America and seen I was tagged in the thread. To the OP, there are plenty of WA Blues members and supporters in Perth and greater WA.

Come the new year, if you wish to watch the game with other WA Blues always feel free to come on down to The Odin Tavern in Balcatta, there are normally a fair few of us there. You can find our function schedule via the link in my signature, and its always free to come on down :)

When you back in town mate?

Come July/August I will no longer be a WA based Blues supporter.

My family is returning to Melbourne due to my dads cancer. They want to be around their siblings for their remaining years.
Sorry to hear about the big C champ

Any W.A. interstate members not going to the freo game? I am a member but can only get 1 ticket. I would like another so my wife and 1 year old son can come with me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. He is talking and says "ball" like he is at the game already...he will love the crowd yelling it out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any W.A. interstate members not going to the freo game? I am a member but can only get 1 ticket. I would like another so my wife and 1 year old son can come with me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. He is talking and says "ball" like he is at the game already...he will love the crowd yelling it out

Maybe the WA Blues can help you out:-

blue gunslinger

DamoESP

Thanks Aphrodite. As a W.A. member you aren't entitled to purchase a guest pass. Sucks, but subi has no capacity. Be nice to get an extra ticket, but the tickets went on sale mid week so may have sold out already.

Thanks Aphrodite. As a W.A. member you aren't entitled to purchase a guest pass. Sucks, but subi has no capacity. Be nice to get an extra ticket, but the tickets went on sale mid week so may have sold out already.
There is still a shitload of tickets available in bay 141 atm.

However... I can buy a reserved seat ticket direct from ticketmaster for 36 bucks in bay 141, and the club is trying to charge me 51 bucks to buy it... WTF...

Maybe the WA Blues can help you out:-

blue gunslinger

DamoESP
sorry - busy
I will check in and find out. I use my extra memberships to buy some spare tickets ( would lot allow my daughters to attend games in among the ferals ). There should be some available.

Thanks for the tip Dramoth. Went on to the ticketmaster and got 2 tickets no problems. At $77 all up, it was only $20 or more expensive than the ticket I was offered as a member. This makes no sense given the seats are essentially the same and reserved. Thanks to all for responding and offering help/advice.

I'm thinking of grabbing a couple of tickets for myself and my nephew... I would imagine that he would love to see the game.
You are welcome to use my membership to purchase an extra ticket now that I have purchased mine without using it. The members bay has the advantage of being elevated, meaning you will get to see a lot more of the game. I fear it could get ugly though

You are welcome to use my membership to purchase an extra ticket now that I have purchased mine without using it. The members bay has the advantage of being elevated, meaning you will get to see a lot more of the game. I fear it could get ugly though

The last two games V Freo at Subi we have been reasonable, but Freo were way down on intensity in both.

Good thing about Freo is they don't kick 16+ goals that often so it shouldn't be too much of a smashing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Australian Blues fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back