Western Bulldogs are a bunch of soft **** short people who stand no hope in September

Remove this Banner Ad

2 losses , and 1 embarassing draw.

Pretenders.

We have had two losses and you have had..what two wins??? Pretenders i say

Quality
Those wins were the biggest things since sliced bread in the dees camp
You Mob is quality and are certainly going places:D:D

Now can the bottom placed team stop mouthing a 2nd place team, makes no sense wat so ever, but if it tickles your fancy then go ahead u are emarassing your self and your team

We have had two losses and you have had..what two wins??? Pretenders i say

Quality
Those wins were the biggest things since sliced bread in the dees camp
You Mob is quality and are certainly going places:D:D

Now can the bottom placed team stop mouthing a 2nd place team, makes no sense wat so ever, but if it tickles your fancy then go ahead u are emarassing your self and your team

I will make it simple for you.

Dean Bailey is in the early stages of building a Premiership contender. It will contain quality key forwards, and backman. It will be hard and tough, and full of versatile, gifted players.

Rodney Eade has put together a team of midget frontrunners, who at their peak, might win 1 Final then be bundled out in week 2.

Good day to you sir.

I didn ask you to put it simple for me but thanks any way
i would hope every team is building towards a premiership so i wouldnt doubt dean bailey on that

If thinking along the lines of that story floats your little boat then so be it

Oh ok so rodney has put together a team that go's 13-2-1 and sits in 2nd position heading into round 17
Rodney bad move, very bad move, dont do that next year

Good day

Dont worry fellas we wont need to worry about these Melbourne flogs(super phaser) in a few years when their club falls over and Stynes' fails. And lol at West Coast supporters having a go at us, at least our players arent a drug addicted rabble scratching to get out of the joint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst I don't agree with the severity of how the OP delivered the headline, he/she is basically right :cool:......the Bulldogs won't win big finals matches, especially against the Cats, Sydney, Collingwoods etc.

Main reason/s:

No bustling CHF to take the pressure off
No star/experienced ruck duo
No big, pack crunching CHF
No reliable FF that can kick a bag and win a game off his own boot
No nasty peice of work world haters who will kill to win a game

All these are required to win premierships, let alone finals.

They do though have the best wild card in the game: Akermanis ;)

GOOD LUCK DOGGIES, REALLY HOPE YOU PROVE ME WRONG :)

Whilst I don't agree with the severity of how the OP delivered the headline, he/she is basically right :cool:......the Bulldogs won't win big finals matches, especially against the Cats, Sydney, Collingwoods etc.

Main reason/s:

No bustling CHF to take the pressure off
No star/experienced ruck duo
No big, pack crunching CHF
No reliable FF that can kick a bag and win a game off his own boot
No nasty peice of work world haters who will kill to win a game

All these are required to win premierships, let alone finals.

They do though have the best wild card in the game: Akermanis ;)

GOOD LUCK DOGGIES, REALLY HOPE YOU PROVE ME WRONG :)

Thanks for your thoughts but I disagree.

The Doggies performance against the Cats was definitely disappointing but was not as bad as the scoreboard indicated.

We were level at half time and trailed by 15 points at the last break. We also had the first centre break in the last and made an error in our forward 50 that turned it over and resulted in a Geelong goal.

We were right in it until that point.

What really matters now is what we learn from the experience. We will improve from there and it may work for us as we will have lifted the burden of expectation if we meet them again.

Many teams have had worse results than this and turned it around at the next meeting.

We will be. We'll be enjoying watching your team get smashed :D :D I get the feeling you may not be having as enjoyable a September as us :D :D :D

Bit like the Kangawho's really.... financial basketcases just like them... leech off the AFL... get by on spirit but when it gets to the finals and the good sides they get SMASHED :D :D

Think of how much better you will be at 5hitstirring when you have a spoon to do it with.

regards,

REB

Thanks for your thoughts but I disagree.

The Doggies performance against the Cats was definitely disappointing but was not as bad as the scoreboard indicated.

We were level at half time and trailed by 15 points at the last break. We also had the first centre break in the last and made an error in our forward 50 that turned it over and resulted in a Geelong goal.

We were right in it until that point.

What really matters now is what we learn from the experience. We will improve from there and it may work for us as we will have lifted the burden of expectation if we meet them again.

Many teams have had worse results than this and turned it around at the next meeting.

Yesterday's game have nothing to do with my comments; I've thought all season that the Bullies will be found out come finals.

As a Lion member, I see the blue print as 2 x gun backs, 1 x game changing ruckman, 2 x key forwards capable of kicking 5+ goals in finals.....the Bulldogs have NONE of these ingredients and all premiership teams this century have had at least 4 of 5 :thumbsu:

Yesterday's game have nothing to do with my comments; I've thought all season that the Bullies will be found out come finals.

As a Lion member, I see the blue print as 2 x gun backs, 1 x game changing ruckman, 2 x key forwards capable of kicking 5+ goals in finals.....the Bulldogs have NONE of these ingredients and all premiership teams this century have had at least 4 of 5 :thumbsu:

You are entitled to your opinion but the Doggies have more of those ingredients than you credit.

I believe the main ingredient is a full contribution from 22 players with at least half having the better of their opponents throughout the game and the remainder getting close to break even. Regardless of what position they play it is the ability to influence the game that really matters.
We simply did not have that against Geelong on this occasion.

mate have a look at the facts the Dogs lost this game by a big margin due to a final quarter blow-out but it was a nail-biter to three-quarter time.
The Dogs are a gun team and I'm sure Bomber Thompson would be rapt not to play them in the GF. I should also point out that the GF won't be played at the Cattery in front of an all-Geelong crowd(another disgrace)

I will make it simple for you.

Dean Bailey is in the early stages of building a Premiership contender. It will contain quality key forwards, and backman. It will be hard and tough, and full of versatile, gifted players.

Rodney Eade has put together a team of midget frontrunners, who at their peak, might win 1 Final then be bundled out in week 2.

Good day to you sir.
So its Baileys early stages to building a premiership contender, sounds like Terry Wallace's 5 year plan!!!!
p.s how come you're not at the snow??

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs are a bunch of soft **** short people who stand no hope in September

Remove this Banner Ad

Back