BRG93

The Beacon of BigFooty
Artist Western Bulldogs - Honeychurch/Austin/Prudden Player Sponsor 2014
Aug 27, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey Guys,

Some of you may have noticed I've started making Highlight Packages of Potential Trade/Draft Options that have been Mentioned around the Media/Forums/Social Media Sites.

To make It easier for people to find these I'm going to put them all in the one convenient thread for your enjoyment

Now you'll have to bare with me as it takes a fair while to Source Footage, Render and Upload Packages but I'm hopeful of getting a few more up in the next week

Cheers

Draft Potentials
Matt Scharenberg (SA) 190cm, 89kg: Utility

James Aish (SA) 183cm, 72kg: Midfield

Trade Potentials
Stewart Crameri (Essendon) 190cm, 96kg: Forward

Sam Darley (GWS) 183cm, 80kg: Half Forward/Midfield/Half Back

Darcy Hourigan (SA) 191cm, 93kg: Centre Half Forward/Full Forward

Not much video around on Billings except last years TAC cup GF in which he features as a 17yo.

Not much video around on Billings except last years TAC cup GF in which he features as a 17yo.
I've got the Nation Champs From this Year and he's playing so hopefully I can grab some stuff out of it

Bontempelli, very strong rumour around, from several clubs we will take him at 4. Fast, 192cm, out side runner, with big tank, defence game excellent. I can see why he fits our club. Collingwood will take him if they end up with 6. Bontempelli has up side to his game that suits Bulldog requirements. He will be the big mover in draft.

There is some good vision of Billings in the draft combine video when they interview him, I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks AFL!!! Stole all my thunder and made a page with 150+ Draft Potentials highlights on there to rub it in!!

*Storms off to room, Slams Door*

They can take your draft potentials, but they will never take, your trade potentials!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back