Game Day Western Bulldogs vs Melbourne. Round 15, 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Honey, Dahl and Hunter?? All are quite quick and creative. I got a feeling Hunter is set for a big one

But I'm surprised with Tutt out if its nothing to do with injury but then again who else would you drop to get Roberts in.
I wouldn't call any of the above overly quick to be honest. Honeychurch looks quick because his little legs go like something out of Benny Hill and he's clever with his positioning, but he doesn't have a heap of pace. Dahl has excellent agility and lateral momentum but isn't as quick as a Tutt. Hunter is very agile and runs all day but isn't very quick.

I don't think it'll cost us the match, it just means it's likely to be a really ugly game.

I wouldn't call any of the above overly quick to be honest. Honeychurch looks quick because his little legs go like something out of Benny Hill and he's clever with his positioning, but he doesn't have a heap of pace. Dahl has excellent agility and lateral momentum but isn't as quick as a Tutt. Hunter is very agile and runs all day but isn't very quick.

I don't think it'll cost us the match, it just means it's likely to be a really ugly game.

Yeah get your point. Two relatively young sides also means skill level could be poor. Definitely points to an ugly game.

The game being at Etihad gives me some confidence about winning this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty pissed I have to miss yet another game because of work, I should just quit.
Just go to work in full dogs gear, follow the game on your mobile, and go crazy for every score.

Why wasn't Roberts just selected in the team Friday ? And hrovat as sub is wrong he has been playing well

Can't get to the game as on dad duty, but have got an eerie feeling that despite our outs we'll put up a good performance today....

Hope that's not just cursed the boys.

Extraordinarily young and inexperienced team we have out on the park today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back