Western Bulldogs - worst 2nd placed team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

super_phaser

Club Legend
Suspended
Mar 9, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I saw the Doggies up close today, and walked away very unimpressed.

They struggled to beat a Demon team missing the names of Neitz, Robertson, McLean, Rivers, White, Davey and Moloney.

The Dogs would have to be the flukiest team I have ever seen, and are absolutely no chance at the flag. They are soft as butter, and a bunch of short people.

Rodney Eade is the most pathetic coach I have ever seen. Two minutes into the game he flooded Melbournes forward line with all 18 of his players. But we must remember, this is the man who invented the flood up in Sydney, and ruined our great game.

And I thought Cooney was a Brownlow favorite? Absoutely got destroyed by Lynden Dunn.

In conclusion, the Dogs struggles against a Demon team missing 7 top liners and stars.

If the fluke Dogs somehow make it to the Grand Final, then Port Power wont hold the infamous '119' record anymore. Geelong will absolutely mangle those soft pretenders.

To be fair we have a habit of dragging teams down to our skill level.

Bailey does a good job of stifling running teams like the Dogs, but we do drag teams down.

super_phaser, you're way off here. You clearly haven't seen the Doggies aside from today this year.

Fluking their way to one loss?

S_P you must have run out of material if your bagging a team in 2nd place for only one reason; they are good enough. So what if they didn't beat the worst side in the AFL by 30 goals. They won easily and were always going to win.

And your 7 missing "stars"....LOL

Neitz is a dud, White has the heart of a pea, Rivers is the worst rising star ever! Davey is a poor mans Alwyn and Molonywho???

• Banned
Fluking their way to one loss?

S_P you must have run out of material if your bagging a team in 2nd place for only one reason; they are good enough. So what if they didn't beat the worst side in the AFL by 30 goals. They won easily and were always going to win.

And your 7 missing "stars"....LOL

Neitz is a dud, White has the heart of a pea, Rivers is the worst rising star ever! Davey is a poor mans Alwyn and Molonywho???

Sorry to shatter you, but Carlton are the worst side in the AFL.

And if you point to the ladder as your argument, then you know very little about football.

Geelong Cats 4.4 8.11 13.14 16.16 112 Melbourne Demons 3.4 6.6 10.8 12.10 82
Melbourne Demons 4.3 6.4 9.5 12.6 78 Hawthorn Hawks 3.3 4.7 10.9 14.13 97
Western Bulldogs 3.2 7.4 12.7 14.11 95 Melbourne Demons 1.0 4.2 5.6 9.10 64

The whole top 3 must suck according to your theory. Tosser.

Bulldogs deserve to be in the top 4, but the gap between Geelong and the rest is huge. Geelong should beat the dogs by 10 goals on the weekend.

Geelong Cats 4.4 8.11 13.14 16.16 112
Melbourne Demons 3.4 6.6 10.8 12.10 82
Melbourne Demons 4.3 6.4 9.5 12.6 78 Hawthorn Hawks 3.3 4.7 10.9 14.13 97
Western Bulldogs 3.2 7.4 12.7 14.11 95 Melbourne Demons 1.0 4.2 5.6 9.10 64

The whole top 3 must suck according to your theory. Tosser.

What do thosw results tell you?

The Demons are depleted and rebuilding, but have managed to go with the top 3 sides in the AFL.

Good signs for the MFC. :thumbsu:

I saw the Doggies up close today, and walked away very unimpressed.

They struggled to beat a Demon team missing the names of Neitz, Robertson, McLean, Rivers, White, Davey and Moloney.

The Dogs would have to be the flukiest team I have ever seen, and are absolutely no chance at the flag. They are soft as butter, and a bunch of short people.

Rodney Eade is the most pathetic coach I have ever seen. Two minutes into the game he flooded Melbournes forward line with all 18 of his players. But we must remember, this is the man who invented the flood up in Sydney, and ruined our great game.

And I thought Cooney was a Brownlow favorite? Absoutely got destroyed by Lynden Dunn.

In conclusion, the Dogs struggles against a Demon team missing 7 top liners and stars.

If the fluke Dogs somehow make it to the Grand Final, then Port Power wont hold the infamous '119' record anymore. Geelong will absolutely mangle those soft pretenders.

Dumb

Have to agree with that. Cant wait to play them ROUND 21. Well run them off the park. Completely soft they are

Dumber

Seriously, it was Melbourne FFS! Isn't it obvious this was a training drill for next week. :D

Wow, I thought even you nuff nuffs had the mental capacity to see that. :eek:

Are they seriously the players you are hoping will turn you pathetic mob around?

Neitz: he's retired numbnuts, so while he might still be on your list, he'll never play another game for you.

Robertson: big ask for him to make it back at his age from his injury.
McLean: I find it funny that you've hung shit on Essendon supporters for over-rating Stanton, but you talk this bloke up as a future captain of your club,

Rivers: Won the rising star but has he even managed to crack for 20 combine games in the next 4 years. Who knows how good he is now as he is constantly injured.

White: Hasn't been able to play anywhere near his best football for at least the past 3 years, you really haven't missed him much, which is saying a lot considering your other rucks are Johnson, Jamar and Messen, otherwise known as spud 1. 2 & 3. No wonder you are happy that you think your team is tanking (they aren't, they are just that shit) as you know how desperately need Nautini.

Davey: Decent player but not even the best brother.

Moloney: no wonder Geelong got rid of him at the time they did, instead of any of the other players coming through with him (Ablett, Bartel, Chapman, Kelly, Corey, Enright etc etc). Maybe he could be as good as them, but again just like Rivers he's lucky to be fit enough to manage 3-4 games a year.

Sorry to shatter you, but Carlton are the worst side in the AFL.

And if you point to the ladder as your argument, then you know very little about football.
Prove it?

I would say results, ladder, list, supporters, leadership and Directors and board members would make us better then you but you know all. Melbourne will be the greatest side ever with their amazing forward line of Miller and the Master:p. Melbourne are a rabble and i look forward to the day they drop out of our great league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs deserve to be in the top 4, but the gap between Geelong and the rest is huge. Geelong should beat the dogs by 10 goals on the weekend.

bulderdash,,,,

and doubly so for the superphaser quotient that sparked this.

The gap between the cats and the dogs is gameday minimal and to the rest, simply lightning.

The doggies have a great show and if trolls like the above cannot acknowledge it then they should not be given the confessional gratis exempted to the few on the grail hunt that know that the dawkers are frauds and carlton are as worthy as freo on any quest that needs serious contenders

bullerdash,,,,

The gap between the cats and the dogs is gameday minimal and to the rest, simply lightening.

The doggies have a great show and if trolls like the above cannot acknowledge it then they should not be given the confessional gratis exempted to the few on the grail hunt that know that that dawkers are frauds and carlton are as worth as freo on any quest that needs serious contenders

Umm what?

I am guessing that Thai is your first language, and English is a distant second.

bulderdash,,,,

The gap between the cats and the dogs is gameday minimal and to the rest, simply lightning.

The doggies have a great show and if trolls like the above cannot acknowledge it then they should not be given the confessional gratis exempted to the few on the grail hunt that know that the dawkers are frauds and carlton are as worthy as freo on any quest that needs serious contenders
huh?:confused:

Let me get my dictionary out:eek:

Stupid thread by an even more stupid person with a lack of football knowledge. :eek:
The Bulldogs are a good side you fool.
They flogged Hawthorn and have a good chance of beating Geelong this week.
I have been to least 5 Bulldogs games this year and they are a very good side. Totally deserve to be where they are. :thumbsu:
If Collingwood is not in the race for the Flag, I am going for the Dogs.
As for Melbourne, don't make us laugh ! :D

Stupid thread by an even more stupid person with a lack of football knowledge. :eek:
The Bulldogs are a good side you fool.
They flogged Hawthorn and have a good chance of beating Geelong this week.
I have been to least 5 Bulldogs games this year and they are a very good side. Totally deserve to be where they are. :thumbsu:
If Collingwood is not in the race for the Flag, I am going for the Dogs.
As for Melbourne, don't make us laugh ! :D
I take it your now a dogs fan?

I remember posting crap like this when our team was a pathetic rabble. Gotta keep yourself amused somehow I guess.

I was quite impressed with Melbourne today. They really tried hard...bless them.:D

Umm what?

I am guessing that Thai is your first language, and English is a distant second.

Oh the thai thing all over again:) Whoope do, should i respond with the ski or ranga comment or just comment on post???

So you didnt like something i wrote pal. and have a very orginal way of saying so. I now need to move home again to apease another student on hols doing Enid Blyton homework.

Sorry pal two off before two on again

hmm pretty sure West, Griffen, Welsh, Higgins,Williams and Callan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mclean, Robbo, Neitz, Moloney and Rivers

Oh the thai thing all over again:) Whoope do, should i respond with the ski or ranga comment or just comment on post???

So you didnt like something i wrote pal. and have a very orginal way of saying so. I now need to move home again to apease another student on hols doing Enid Blyton homework.

Is this an inside joke? Are you writing in code or something?:confused::confused::eek:

I cannot even comprehend what your statement even is about:thumbsdown::eek:

hmm pretty sure West, Griffen, Welsh, Higgins,Williams and Callan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mclean, Robbo, Neitz, Moloney and Rivers
No way man!

neitz is the best full forward ever.

Rivers will be AA CHB

Moloney will be better then Ablett

Robbo is the best small forward in the game

Mclean is best mid around fullstop!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

doggies shit over every team bar geelong. think otherwise and u are kidding yourself. i hope they win the flag to give the dawks and handbaggers supporters a kick up the arse.

Sorry, but I still dont understand?

I am being very serious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs - worst 2nd placed team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back