Western Bulldogs - worst 2nd placed team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

So let me understand this. You lost because ALL your players went down with injury. You lost because you gave us a five goal lead. You lost because you missed easy opportunities. You lost because "justice" didnt deliver you an 8 goal win.
Sound reasoning.:rolleyes:
Far superior on the day and were headed for an eight goal victory.

Then 5 players went down injured at the end and you guys strolled on to win. Biggest Steven Bradbury preformance of all time.

Think you guys have used up all your luck though. Looking forward to beating you guys in round 21 and then seeing you pretenders get knocked out in straight sets when they have to play under real finals pressure.

Just the thought of Brad Johnson trying to lead his side in a finals situation has me in stiches. ROFL. :thumbsu:

Luckiest team in the competition, yet to verse any teams at full strength. What a suprise! Ling and Ablett out next week for Geelong. The similarities between WB of '08 and Steven Bradbury are really striking.

The similarities between you and a big steaming pile of sh#t are striking. Your team is happy with a 5 goal loss where as our team is disgusted with a 5 goal win.

We probably won't beat Geelong this week but not many teams have in the last 2 years.

Far superior on the day and were headed for an eight goal victory.

Then 5 players went down injured at the end and you guys strolled on to win. Biggest Steven Bradbury preformance of all time.

Think you guys have used up all your luck though. Looking forward to beating you guys in round 21 and then seeing you pretenders get knocked out in straight sets when they have to play under real finals pressure.

Just the thought of Brad Johnson trying to lead his side in a finals situation has me in stiches. ROFL. :thumbsu:

GuzzlG??? Named after your Mother are you?

Super Super Super, i haven't been on here very long but after about 3 weeks of looking at your threads you seem like the kind of guy that when you aren't making up total bullshit about teams that deserve to be where they are, you're downloading the pictures of 15yr old Miley Cyrus off the internet, having a good gawk at them then protesting the fact that people want indecent pictures of minors prohibited from public viewing.

When was the last time you saw the sun? Instead of making stupid threads that lack stomach and substance, go outside, fly a kite, make some friends, get a life, its quite rewarding i assure you. It would have been better (in my opinion) if Ling and Ablett played so we could see where we are in terms of big games but we've beaten Adelaide, Sydney away, Hawthorn in Tasmania and we definetly deserve to be top 4 as do Hawthorn.

Geelong has won 33 from 35 games, thats a fantastic effort but doesn't instantly mean they are invincible although you can bet the trusty left nut if the Bulldogs win there will be "It's only because Ablett and Ling didn't play" calls. You can still reel off at least 10 names from Geelong that will change a game in an instant because you still have Bartel, Selwood, Kelly, Ottens, Mooney so i'm really looking forward to watching it on telly (apart from Tim Lane, Steven Quartermain and Malcolm Blights "special" comments,) personally i think Warren off "Theres something about Mary" would be more relevant to the game than Malcolm Blight is.

Yesterdays game wasn't the best display of football from either side, every team has an off day but it doesn't instantly mean that twat chops like you can come in and say we don't deserve to be where we are.
A lot of people actually have the Western Bulldogs as the team they want to win the flag (apart from their own) so it must mean some people have the belief that the bulldogs can do something good in 08. Imbecile.

That would be pity, not belief.

Most shops open early, if you're up you should go buy yourself another box of tissues. We overran you in the last quarter and the only real player who got injured (that counts) was Mcveigh so keep having a sook. You lot beat Brisbane and suddenly you have 1 eye on finals at least Matthew Lloyd knows his onions by saying you can't make finals. I wouldn't really give a flying rats if you led for 99% of the game then lost after the siren we still got the 4 points.

Injuries are part of the game as are suspensions, you can't just blame Essendon losing on that. We only lost against North because Scott West was out. Thats an example of how ridiculous everything you've said about injuries sounds in this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor melbourne. They do try. I guess the three tissue fantasy of their players representing something akin to a 13th place finish next year is something to look forward to. I reckon Miller is about to explode next year. It takes several seasons for a talentless hack to extend the three tissue fantasy into a fourth tissue one for demons fans. Yze deserves another season. White will answer his critics. And dont forget"cry me a " Rivers. The future looks good.

You always know a good side on the up when they start proclaiming an unproven and yet to be drafted rookie as their saviour.

its a bit rich that these melbourne and essendon supporters are putting there two bobs worths on how the doggies are travelling. how about u blokes worry about what ur doing, and leave september to the real clubs....peasants!

Don't forget Essendon absolutely mauling them for 2 quarters until about 5 of our players went down with injuries at the start of the 4th and also Sydney not being able to put them away due to poor accuracy, Bock missing a shot in round 1, Freo and Richmond choke. Couple this with their great run with injuries and it's easy to see that they're a 5th-6th standard team in any other year with everything going their way.

Can't wait to play these pretenders again. Even if it's just to see Brad Johnson captain them. LOL, he's just awful.:D

did u finish grade 3 redneck? i'm sure u only lost mcveigh and lonergan...who? nah , thats the reason u lost...what an inbred peasant from boganville. try make a final's series this decade fool!

Most shops open early, if you're up you should go buy yourself another box of tissues. We overran you in the last quarter and the only real player who got injured (that counts) was Mcveigh so keep having a sook. You lot beat Brisbane and suddenly you have 1 eye on finals at least Matthew Lloyd knows his onions by saying you can't make finals. I wouldn't really give a flying rats if you led for 99% of the game then lost after the siren we still got the 4 points.

Injuries are part of the game as are suspensions, you can't just blame Essendon losing on that. We only lost against North because Scott West was out. Thats an example of how ridiculous everything you've said about injuries sounds in this thread.
So if a team loses 22 players during a game due to injury then that is not a valid excuse?

Sure if you live in fantasy land, but I live in reality and losing 5 players including THE in form player in the competition at the time (McVeigh who would have been on about 9 brownlow votes aftet round 4) does have an impact.

Just accept that you guys are lucky to be where you are and if I were you I would pray for Brad Johnson to get injured somehow before the finals because even that lowlife dog Will Minson could be a better captain at the business end of the season. :) :thumbsu:

To be fair we have a habit of dragging teams down to our skill level.

Bailey does a good job of stifling running teams like the Dogs, but we do drag teams down.

super_phaser, you're way off here. You clearly haven't seen the Doggies aside from today this year.

smartest thing said on this thread. do u think we actually tried that hard on the weekend? i mean please.....spare me...willi would've beaten melbshit!

So if a team loses 22 players during a game due to injury then that is not a valid excuse?

Sure if you live in fantasy land, but I live in reality and losing 5 players including THE in form player in the competition at the time (McVeigh who would have been on about 9 brownlow votes aftet round 4) does have an impact.

Just accept that you guys are lucky to be where you are and if I were you I would pray for Brad Johnson to get injured somehow before the finals because even that lowlife dog Will Minson could be a better captain at the business end of the season. :) :thumbsu:

ur captain has taken ur team to the next level!!!!!!!

Guzzle, now there you go again all this hatred spewing out of you.....
What did the Psyc. say was your problem... were you mistreated as a little boy

Guzzle, now there you go again all this hatred spewing out of you.....
What did the Psyc. say was your problem... were you mistreated as a little boy
Hatred? LOL

It must have gotten you excited that you think somebody hates the Bulldogs, must be why you're following me around everywhere.

But face it, everyone loves the doggies. Just like a ******ed monkey, we're all hoping you guys finally succeed at something. :) :thumbsu:

Hatred? LOL

It must have gotten you excited that you think somebody hates the Bulldogs, must be why you're following me around everywhere.

But face it, everyone loves the doggies. Just like a ******ed monkey, we're all hoping you guys finally succeed at something. :) :thumbsu:

Sorry, to correct you again, Guzzle, I was on this tread well before you.
I know you think everyones against you. Its ok , just your paranoria.

Super Super Super, i haven't been on here very long but after about 3 weeks of looking at your threads you seem like the kind of guy that when you aren't making up total bullshit about teams that deserve to be where they are, you're downloading the pictures of 15yr old Miley Cyrus off the internet, having a good gawk at them then protesting the fact that people want indecent pictures of minors prohibited from public viewing.

When was the last time you saw the sun? Instead of making stupid threads that lack stomach and substance, go outside, fly a kite, make some friends, get a life, its quite rewarding i assure you. It would have been better (in my opinion) if Ling and Ablett played so we could see where we are in terms of big games but we've beaten Adelaide, Sydney away, Hawthorn in Tasmania and we definetly deserve to be top 4 as do Hawthorn.

Geelong has won 33 from 35 games, thats a fantastic effort but doesn't instantly mean they are invincible although you can bet the trusty left nut if the Bulldogs win there will be "It's only because Ablett and Ling didn't play" calls. You can still reel off at least 10 names from Geelong that will change a game in an instant because you still have Bartel, Selwood, Kelly, Ottens, Mooney so i'm really looking forward to watching it on telly (apart from Tim Lane, Steven Quartermain and Malcolm Blights "special" comments,) personally i think Warren off "Theres something about Mary" would be more relevant to the game than Malcolm Blight is.

Yesterdays game wasn't the best display of football from either side, every team has an off day but it doesn't instantly mean that twat chops like you can come in and say we don't deserve to be where we are.
A lot of people actually have the Western Bulldogs as the team they want to win the flag (apart from their own) so it must mean some people have the belief that the bulldogs can do something good in 08. Imbecile.

welcome to bay 13, if you didn't realise this is what goes on here lol

Poor melbourne. They do try. I guess the three tissue fantasy of their players representing something akin to a 13th place finish next year is something to look forward to. I reckon Miller is about to explode next year. It takes several seasons for a talentless hack to extend the three tissue fantasy into a fourth tissue one for demons fans. Yze deserves another season. White will answer his critics. And dont forget"cry me a " Rivers. The future looks good.

You always know a good side on the up when they start proclaiming an unproven and yet to be drafted rookie as their saviour.

this post me laugh, this is really toilet bowl ramblings at it's highest. Please reform and wipe that sunscreen off your chin arsehat !:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldogs - worst 2nd placed team ever?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back